Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-168 Students
- B-150 Students
- A+129 Students
- A110 Students
- B+97 Students
- A-93 Students
- B+92 Students
- A91 Students
- B+90 Students
- A+89 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.36 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Canyon Springs High School Reviews
Review Canyon Springs High School
Canyon springs was so enspiring. The diversity allows me to feel comfortable and easily make friends. I enjoyed talking to the teachers. The instructors at Canyon were so kind and helpful. They were not afraid to tell you the raw truth in order to see you succeed. Consistent motivation was conversed constantly and they always were available to aid you in anyway possible. Business club was my favorite! It thought me a lot about money management which I feel should be a staple class for every student before graduating! This only thing I'd like them to change would be to allow food venders to come on campus for those who can not leave campus for lunch.
My experience at Canyon Springs High School for the past 4 years has been a learning experience. I've learned the most through certain teachers who have prepared me for college admissions. Overall the environment there isn't the greatest but it's improving in safety with the help of our new administration. Diversity is great however, no ethnicity is ever discriminated. There are many clubs available to student ,but aren't promoted enough. The school lunch is similar to others schools, no real difference. If I could redo my whole high school experience I would hope there'd be more school spirit because our school lacks that significantly; especially in our sport departments. Overall, Canyon Springs isn't the worst school around but could use a lot of improvement in the academic and resource department.
Canyon Springs High School is a very spirited school, with a lot of amazing program and academies. This school is one of the best schools in out district, and because of this I believe the school and students deserves a lot more advantages. For example, this year Administration took away off campus lunch claiming that it is because they are low on staff, but that is incorrect because this school year they actually gained staff. What I would like to see changed at this amazing school is the administration's support towards their students because when a student has an issue and goes to Admin for help admin hardly helps or make little to no effort to help. Other than those issues, I do still believe that Canyon Springs is a fantastic school to attend.