Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Canyon Springs High School is a public, alternative school located in Caldwell, ID. It has 296 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 8% in reading.
Canyon Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C28 Students
- B27 Students
- B-20 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B-6 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Canyon Springs High School Reviews
Canyon Springs High School Is a fantastic school. It started off as an alternative school but they no longer call it that. Since it is not the main high school for the district it makes the classes a lot smaller which is what is needed so students can have more on one learning. All the staff is wonderful at adapting to each student individually, and understand the problems that each student faces in and out of school. Not only do the teachers have an understanding but they also know how to help! The only problem is our elective options are very limited.
My experience at Canyon Springs High School was overall the best years of my life. I meet a lot of people that I can't picture my life without....I've had some great teachers/mentors that will do anything possible to see you succeed. I am forever grateful and will never come close to repay them for that they have done for me.
My experience with Canyon Spring High school, was a great. The teachers are willing to make time out of there life to stay after school when a student is wanting or needing help.