Canyon Park Junior High School Reviews

Great school! The teachers were incredible, helping my daughter succeed tremendously through her middle school years. The school also has many responsible, resilient, and empathetic learners whom of which my child easily connected with.
CPJH is an above average Junior High School. The programs and prep that is offered there to the students is strong for those students that work at it. The Music program is really growing stronger now, too. Sports at CPJH are not that big of a deal. The Leadership by the Principal is strong, and it is evident that he is a smart, caring administrator with a solid head on his shoulders.
The Science Olympiad has a strong group. The Math Olympiads are also pretty solid.

The teachers that are involved in supporting those options are usually very good at making the topics fun and exciting to the students.
Start Your Review of Canyon Park Junior High School
There are no specific concerns that I can think of. I would say it is average.
It's a Junior High School - so the social scene is really mixed. The kids that are serious about school care about their education, but there are kids that are not engaged.

I've witnessed strong acceptance and ethnic diversity.
My son has completed his education at this school.

I have another son who began at this school last fall. The education granted at this school is good, but not top notch. Some of the teachers are excited to teach and challenge the students - others are not actively interested and are not supportive.