Canyon Crest Academy Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+286 Students
- A+255 Students
- A+249 Students
- A+200 Students
- A181 Students
- A171 Students
- A-165 Students
- A+160 Students
- A-131 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.39 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.39 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.49 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.77 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.77 responses
Canyon Crest Academy Reviews
Review Canyon Crest Academy
CCA has been an incredible school to attend for these past 4 years of high school. I have been able to get involved with awesome school activities (Like the Improv Team: Comedy Sportz), attend school sponsored events that have helped bond my Senior Class, and have met incredible people who will remain close friends even after high school. I wouldn't change my high school experience for the world. CCA is unique for millions of reasons, but I think a primary reason is simply the fun culture on campus. Students and teachers work together to make school fun and engaging and our incredible staff and administrators all are invested in making the campus community the best it can be. For example, on our principal's birthday last year, ASB hired a mariachi band to follow him around campus for the day! It was a fun and heartwarming day for everyone on campus.
I love CCA! Of all of the schools I've gone to, it is by far the best. Everyone is really nice and accepting. It's not for everyone, of course, because the time schedule is different from other schools which makes everything really fast. It's good practice for college, though, and not too hard if you can handle the speed.
Getting involved in CCA is a fun and easy process on campus. Whether in sports, the arts, cinema, or extracurricular academics, students have a myriad of ways to contribute to the school and be a part of programs. One of the most recognized elements of CCA is our arts programs! We have a lot of support for the visual arts and performing arts and our Conservatory after school program is really popular on campus. Students can audition or apply to be a part of a Conservatory program that fits their discipline and if accepted get to spend hours after school during the week working and growing with peers who have interests in the same areas! The shows and events put on by the Conservatory's are incredible, and other students at CCA are really supportive of the work.