Canton High School Reviews

I had a amazing high school experience for the most part. the friday night football games, the sports I played to the lifelong friends I made. the teachers who really made a difference in my life getting to know still continue to do so even when I return and visit them. as far as academics go, I could have been pushed harder and taught a little better. sometimes the grading was a little bias and you really had to work for the grade in some classes. although one teacher of mine who had the reputation of being the "hardest" of the school, became one of my favorites. she pushed me to get the best grade possible and did not let me slack off. extremely glad I went to the park, even though we still has to walk the long paths in a snowstorm to get to our next classes. It did prepare me for the college walking!
I loved the diversity on campus. There were students of many backgrounds and it helped me to become more culturally competent before heading to college. I would love to see canton high school offering more foreign language classes, as well as more classes focused on medical professions.
I like the huge population of the school because I got to meet a lot of diverse people that I wouldn't have if I went to a different school. However, the path between Campus is a little bit tiring The robotics club at Canton High School is the best club I have participated. Not only it provides many opportunities to learn a hands-on skill and prepare me for actually engineering more than any class I take in the school but it also let me relieve stress I've built up during the day. Overall, I am glad I was in this high school
Start Your Review of Canton High School
Canton High School has changed my life in numerous ways. I've never been apart of something so diverse and cultured as I have at Canton. My school has brought together such a mixed student body that has not only taught me how to appreciate other cultures, but how to interact with them too. Canton has given students like me so much access to countless clubs an activities, both on campus and off. I've never seen a school take so much pride and shown so much spirit; Canton High School is made up of leaders and ambitious students. These have been the best four years of my life and I couldn't be more appreciative to have attended Canton High School.
Canton is a very good school. The teachers are great and there’s a club or activity for everyone. The sports teams are also very good.
Canton High School is definitely a good school, it has a large diverse student body, A large variety of classes, and a wide variety of clubs, activities, and sports to choose from.
I personally love being a student at Canton. Being a part of the park is so much fun. There is so much diversity and you meet someone new every day. The teachers are great, and everyone is happy to help you and work with you to help you succeed in high school.
It is an amazing school! The best part is definitely the teachers, they are extremely caring and will do anything to make sure that each student is happy. The education system is also top notch, they push us to succeed and prep us for college success from freshmen year!
Canton High School is one of three schools on a huge campus that all work together as one to make one very large school system. It has over 6,000+ students and is full of diversity and opportunities. There are many different classes to choose from and many chances to challenge yourself. The food there is pretty standard, but the lunch ladies are the sweetest people that go out of their way to be nice to you. The teachers are hit or miss but that is usually a matter of opinion. The counselors are frequently not helpful at all and I would highly reccomend avoiding them. The sports teams are very competitive and the coaches are very good. All in all I really would reccomend it as a school.
Canton High School is a very good School to go to. It helps you get ready for college when you have to walk from school to school to get to your classes. I have loved the time I have spent here and I will miss everyone in the school when I leave.
This school is amazing!
It has many clubs and lots of diversity, through the clubs you can meet new people from freshmen to senior it has lots of amazing activites as well
I would like for the faculty to put more heart into their work. Also, it would be nice if the sidewalks could be thoroughly salted in the winter.
I loved the plethora of opportunities at Canton High School. I was offered so many classes and extra circulars that interested me that I could not have gotten in other schools in the area. These classes and clubs helped me make connections with like minded people who have helped me shape my plan for college.
I loved Canton High School. The staff are very friendly and the principal is kind and energetic. The school has a welcoming and diverse environment and you fit right in with the student body. The students are very eclectic and everyone is sociable. If you ever feel lost or need help, the Canton counseling staff are inviting and willing to assist you in any way you need. You never feel isolated at the school because there are so many sports and clubs that the administrators and students urge everyone to try. The classes that are offered are top-notch, such as Educational Foundations for future teachers and numerous AP classes available for college preparation. Also, throughout the four years, the counselors make it their priority that every student is comfortable with their transition into high school and later into college. It is a wonderful high school and gives so many opportunities to aspiring students.
Canton has a diverse student body. Although the campus is large, there are clubs and activities for everyone. Having classes in 3 separate buildings prepares students for post high school life.
I liked the wide range of opportunities to get to know new people and take unique classes. The STEM program was especially useful and advanced and it has consistently been one of my favorite classes. There are dozens of clubs so it is easy for kids to find something they are interested in. I would like for the bathrooms to have more functioning doors and hand dryers or paper towels.
There is a variety class options when going to this school. It is not just one school , it’s three schools! Nang options and many activities to choose from.
Start Your Review of Canton High School
Canton High School completely shaped the person who I am today. From freshman year to senior year, the staff and students that call themselves Canton Chiefs make me proud to call myself one as well. Canton High School taught me to never give up, to will yourself to succeed, and of course, that Chiefs Are Leaders. I will never forget my time at Canton High School. The teachers at Canton High School care so deeply for their students and you can always tell by the passion they have when they teach. Mr. Heard, the principle, is the best principle anyone could ever wish for in a high school. He continues his education, and he makes sure that he is embedded into the lives of the students in the most positive way. He's an influencer, and he influences every Chief that walks through the main doors to achieve greatness.
You do not leave Canton High School as a Follower, you leave as a Leader.
Large campus, very diverse. Allows students to specialize and take classes they genuinely enjoy because there are enough students to fill a classroom with that subject.
Attending Canton High School was an excellent experience. I always felt welcome by the faculty and the diversity the school had to offer. There were activities for every interest group you could imagine and many opportunities for academic growth.