Canton High School Reviews

I like how large and diverse the school is. We have a great principal who really cares about all of his students and staff. Canton has many interesting programs, like STEM, giving students options to further his/her education in a topic they are interested in.
Canton High School, which is a part of Plymouth-Canton Educational Park, offers a variety of opportunities for all students. From classes, to clubs, to sports, the park had it all. Not only did they offer many different things, the staff and teachers worked to make the students have the best experience. Even though there are over 6,000 kids on campus, it felt like a big family and the fun never ended. As my high school years come to an end, I can honestly say that they were the best years of my life and I will miss the diversity, the opportunity and mostly, being a Chief.
Canton High school is a diverse, fun school to attend. Being part of the PARK, all students at Canton High School have access to the classes and resources available at Plymouth High School as well as Salem High School. The teachers are all very well accredited and accepting, as well as extremely helpful and friendly, some of my freshman teachers are still willing to talk three years after finishing my freshman year. The student body is pretty diverse and the variety of clubs and sports allows anyone to participate and get involved with other students.
Start Your Review of Canton High School
Great opportunities, variety of classes like marketing ,accounting, intermediate fashion design. Many clubs like Indian American student association(IASA), a dance club to represent the Indian culture, but the worst part is walking in winter from one school to another.
Large high school campus, large class course selections, amazing culinary teachers for higher college culinary learning and skills
I love the variety of classes that are available to each student. There are levels of difficulty in each subject, and there are courses like Creative Foods and Sports Statistics that other schools don't offer. What I found lacking in this high school is that amount of personal support that the administration gives to each student. With so many students, I understand that it's difficult to keep track of each one, but it would have been a much smoother high school experience if the counselors and the principals played a bigger role in course selection and college preparation.
The school is home to many types of people, often very diffrent backgrounds. There is at least one club or activity for you at this school. Do you like building cars, aerospace, robotics, athletics, student council? Its all here at Canton High School.
I would make the starting time later. I would also like the halls to be cleaner. The staff are nice and do a good job of making the day full of learning.
I love being able to get help from teachers and other students around me whenever I need it. Teachers do the best they can to get the help you need. It is also nice to be able to walk to the other schools on the PCEP campus.
This school allowed for great opportunities due to being such a large campus w/ 2 other high schools. Having the 3 schools allowed for many class options, including 3 academy's to take part in to help shape your education to your future plans (Arts, STEM& IB)
I liked that there was diversity and a wide range of opportunities to get involved with multiple organizations/clubs. When you attend a school setting that is a campus setting like PCEP, it is difficult to feel a sense of community or school pride in your school. You attend classes in all three schools (Salem, Plymouth and Canton) so you don't develop a sense of school pride in your home school. You may have some semesters where most of your classes are not in your home school which also makes it difficult when trying to access your locker.
Too many people. Some teachers are good some are awful. Walking between 3 different schools feels like torture. Overall can’t complain about it because it could be worse.
I liked how the school was designed like a college campus. The way the buildings were set up gave students a glimpse of how college would look. I would change the way the school’s curriculum is set up. The teachers and staff are pushing more for college, but are not as concerned about a student’s high school career. The curriculum is designed to help prepare students for college classes, but now that I am in college, I’m noticing that high school did not truly prepare me. Instead of preparing students for college, the school should focus more on helping the students strive in high school.
They should build a covering or something over the paths to different schools, to protect from weather like snow, rain, sleet etc.
With Canton High School, there are many opportunities available. Whether through the amount and variety of classes or activities, the school is very broad in compiling interests. The school is quite diverse in race and personalities. While in the hallways, you can see kids with music playing through speakers attached to their bags, students talking to each other, the security guards and teachers. The only complaint I have is that the district outsources most of the janitorial staff. Therefore, the floors tend to get super dirty in the classrooms and hallways. The teachers have to put in a request and wait awhile for their rooms to be cleaned. Ants have a tendency to appear in classrooms due to the lack of floor cleanliness.
They tell us that high school would be the best years of our lives. Canton High School made that cliche statement into a reality. I come from a small town in Cavite, Philippines, and never would I ever imagined that I would get the opportunity to attend one of the most diverse schools here in the United States.

The culture and environment was overall fun and welcoming, save for the few students who thought so otherwise. A student can really explore his or her interests and aids the student in what they would like to do in the future. The academies are also a great opportunity for students to focus on their newfound interests and attend classes that fit them. The student gets to choose his or her classes and it is empowering to know that an individual is in charge of his or her own education.
I had a amazing high school experience for the most part. the friday night football games, the sports I played to the lifelong friends I made. the teachers who really made a difference in my life getting to know still continue to do so even when I return and visit them. as far as academics go, I could have been pushed harder and taught a little better. sometimes the grading was a little bias and you really had to work for the grade in some classes. although one teacher of mine who had the reputation of being the "hardest" of the school, became one of my favorites. she pushed me to get the best grade possible and did not let me slack off. extremely glad I went to the park, even though we still has to walk the long paths in a snowstorm to get to our next classes. It did prepare me for the college walking!
Start Your Review of Canton High School
I loved the diversity on campus. There were students of many backgrounds and it helped me to become more culturally competent before heading to college. I would love to see canton high school offering more foreign language classes, as well as more classes focused on medical professions.
I like the huge population of the school because I got to meet a lot of diverse people that I wouldn't have if I went to a different school. However, the path between Campus is a little bit tiring The robotics club at Canton High School is the best club I have participated. Not only it provides many opportunities to learn a hands-on skill and prepare me for actually engineering more than any class I take in the school but it also let me relieve stress I've built up during the day. Overall, I am glad I was in this high school
Canton High School has changed my life in numerous ways. I've never been apart of something so diverse and cultured as I have at Canton. My school has brought together such a mixed student body that has not only taught me how to appreciate other cultures, but how to interact with them too. Canton has given students like me so much access to countless clubs an activities, both on campus and off. I've never seen a school take so much pride and shown so much spirit; Canton High School is made up of leaders and ambitious students. These have been the best four years of my life and I couldn't be more appreciative to have attended Canton High School.