Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Caney Valley High School is a public school located in Ramona, OK. It has 214 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Caney Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A63 Students
- C+44 Students
- A35 Students
- B-30 Students
- C+28 Students
- B20 Students
- C+19 Students
- C+15 Students
- B15 Students
- B+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Caney Valley High School
- B-Sperry High School
- Sperry Public Schools, OK
- 35 reviews
- B+Bartlesville High School
- Bartlesville Public Schools, OK
- 384 reviews
- BOologah-Talala High School
- Oologah-Talala Public Schools, OK
- 120 reviews
- C+Barnsdall High School
- Barnsdall Public Schools, OK
- 14 reviews
Caney Valley High School Reviews
Caney Valley high school is amazing when it comes to teacher and student relations and very good academically. Sports facilities , however, are on the downside.
Bullying is a serious problem at this school, and the majority of administration does a little as possible to deal with it. The teachers split. They are either fantastic or horrible. No in between. If your not from the area don't expect to be welcomed with open arms. Location is right next to a major highway, and is a traffic nightmare with an accident waiting to happen.
This is a great school. All the kids here are great unless you have not grown up in town. I have noticed how we are not very welcoming when it comes to new students. The principal doesn't really help at all when it comes to drama. The teachers here are 50/50. Half of them don't do anything at all, they don't teach. The other half works their butts off.