Caney Creek High School Reviews

When I was attending caney creek every teacher made me feel like anything was possible for your future and this is only the start on your long road to success. It takes time and takes sweat, but if you want it bad enough your effort will be worth it in the end
I genuinely have nothing to complain about from my Highschool. I was helped out by many students and teachers. The school helped me stay afloat in tough times.
About my experience in high school, I would like to see more opportunities for postgraduates. Add more classes that involve more values to students and no just academic studies. More support for the students in all the areas such as psychological support, scholarships, and tutoring.
Start Your Review of Caney Creek High School
I’ve enjoyed my experience at Caney Creek High School, academically all the AP, Dual Credit classes are very good, the courses are difficult but they push & help you to performing your best & will provide help so you won’t fail the class but you also need to put in the work, out school diversity is growing each year and the students involvement is as well, we also have very good Career readiness if you take the initiative to go and inform yourself.
This school takes the time to give teachers meetings, meetings where our teachers come back from with more ways to help us. Our clubs are also very easy to get involved with, not to mention the fact that the diversity in them all help us, as classmates, to get to know each other. I, personally, took the cosmetology class there when they still sent us over to Conroe High School, and it is one of the best decisions of my life. Now that Caney Creek has improved the school, those minutes are spent learning and it even opened up more spots in the program.
I want to see more school activities and involvement of the students, I would like for the culture of our school to grow and the dedication of students to be consistent.
Caney creek was an alright school. In between the country and the city, wasn’t very diverse, but overall academics and activities that involved the school were great
I had a lot of fun when I was at Caney Creek. There were plenty of clubs and organizations to join, along with quite a few sports. Something I would like to change is how the classes that teach us about taxes and college and how to live our lives are extra curricular classes, not priorities like math and science and language.
Caney Creek is overall a decent school. I would appreciate it more if some teachers were more involved and there were fewer fights, but perfection isn't realistic.
While Caney Creek High School is set in the back woods of Conroe, Texas and it may seem ignorant at first glance that is far from the truth. The staff, and most students are kind and helpful. I've learned so much through the classes and I would not want to graduate from any other high school.
I like the clubs at CCHS. Everyone really likes helping the community. I like the small town feel. CCHS needs better teachers that aren't just there for the paycheck.
As a 2016 graduate of Caney Creek High School, I can confidently say that it is a place full of dedicated teachers that helped mold me into the person I am today, especially the band program.
Teachers are great they are very friendly . Use a little more school spirit. Food is good some days.The students have a fun vibe everyone hangs with everyone and we’re all together. Your either a panther or your panther meat.
Love the new Principle. I am in the NJROTC great program to join. There is great school pride. The food really need to be better!!
My experience in high school has had its rough patches but overall it has been a pretty good learning experience. All 4 years I have been a member of the cheerleading squad and that made things so much better for me and allowed me to show spirit for my school and help represent. If I could change one thing about my school it would be to have more school spirit in general. We arent aloud to do much for spirit days and we have too many rules on the student section at football games that the crowd cant do much. Overall, Caney Creek is definitely going to leave its mark on me and ill remember it for a lifetime.
Caney Creek is a good school. The teachers are amazing at both understanding the students, and teaching their subjects. However, the food could be better.
Caney Creek was an alright school. As far as I could tell, most of the teachers really cared about their students. The student involvement was really lacking. Very few students had school pride or really cared about school at all, making it hard to stay motivated or involved.
Start Your Review of Caney Creek High School
Caney creek high school is an average high school and even though it has some disadvantages because of where we live at we don't have enough resources like other schools have to be able to achieve greatness in our school. But overall caney creek has thought me alot of lessons throughout years which made me the person that i am today
I made good friends at school and became more of an open person. For the most of my time there I was motivated to study and work hard so that I can go to college. I was able to go to Texas Tech University with a scholarship and some government loans thanks to Caney Creek faculty and staff.
Caney Creek High School is just average... not good... not bad.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎