Campus High School is an above average, public school located in Wichita, KS. It has 1,850 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 14% of students are at least proficient in math and 24% in reading.
Campus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-393 Students
- A-253 Students
- B173 Students
- A-172 Students
- C+143 Students
- B113 Students
- B111 Students
- B+100 Students
- B-87 Students
- A75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.34 responses
Schools like Campus High School
- A-Maize Senior High School
- Maize Unified School District, KS
- 300 reviews
- B+Goddard High School
- Goddard Unified School District, KS
- 198 reviews
- B+Derby High School
- Derby Unified School District, KS
- 247 reviews
- A-East High School
- Wichita Unified School District, KS
- 320 reviews
Campus High School Reviews
I absolutely loved attending campus high school because the atmosphere was like no other. All of the faculty and staff are welcoming and genuinely want the best for you every day that you are at school. There are many different clubs and organizations that you can get involved in as well as a very impressive business department with many opportunities for real world experiences that high school students and myself wouldn't of gotten otherwise. Campus high school gives students the opportunity to be a bank intern as well as work in the student ran coffee shop. They also have a news channel that is well known by not just the high school students but the city of Haysville as well, other known as Channel 060. The sporting events are a lot of fun to attend and the atmosphere at them are something that you don't get just anywhere, Win or Loss Rain or Shine the whole city of Haysville is cheering on the football, basketball, baseball, soccer game, etc. that's taking place.
Campus offers a wide variety of educational opportunities however, they neglect a lot of the students needs and wants. They cater more to the athletics. The school tries to make itself seem inclusive and diverse but it is completely the opposite. The school allows sexual harassment and racial slurs to be thrown around without any consequences. Despite its flaws some teachers are willing to stay hours after school to help students or even come in on days off to help them. There is some good left in campus
Campus High is a very welcoming and inviting school, where everyone is accepted for who they are. Diversity is represented in the staff and the student body, Campus also offers a foreign exchange program which brings students from all across the world into our school, giving students the opportunity to make new friends and learn about new cultures. Campus also encourages academics and athletics, supporting both equally. Most schools prioritize one over the other, but Campus High honors the top 10 percent of the senior class every year and also has a hall lined with trophy cases for the wide variety of sporting teams. Everyone has someone at this school they can find comfort in, whether it is the staff, administrators, or other students. All of the teachers and staff are very open-minded and encourage students to share their opinions, which leads to a comforting classroom environment and interesting discussions during class time. The staff genuinely cares about the students lives.