Campus High School is an above average, public school located in Wichita, KS. It has 1,693 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 14% of students are at least proficient in math and 24% in reading.
Campus High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-293 Students
- A-182 Students
- A-140 Students
- B120 Students
- C+105 Students
- B83 Students
- B75 Students
- B-73 Students
- B+71 Students
- A50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Schools like Campus High School
- A-Maize Senior High School
- Maize Unified School District, KS
- 284 reviews
- B+Goddard High School
- Goddard Unified School District, KS
- 188 reviews
- B+Derby High School
- Derby Unified School District, KS
- 223 reviews
- A-East High School
- Wichita Unified School District, KS
- 309 reviews
Campus High School Reviews
Campus High is a very welcoming and inviting school, where everyone is accepted for who they are. Diversity is represented in the staff and the student body, Campus also offers a foreign exchange program which brings students from all across the world into our school, giving students the opportunity to make new friends and learn about new cultures. Campus also encourages academics and athletics, supporting both equally. Most schools prioritize one over the other, but Campus High honors the top 10 percent of the senior class every year and also has a hall lined with trophy cases for the wide variety of sporting teams. Everyone has someone at this school they can find comfort in, whether it is the staff, administrators, or other students. All of the teachers and staff are very open-minded and encourage students to share their opinions, which leads to a comforting classroom environment and interesting discussions during class time. The staff genuinely cares about the students lives.
My parents made the decision to apply for me to attend Haysville school district when I was going into 4th grade. I had been attending a Wichita Magnet school, but somethings had changed and my parents wanted me to get the education I needed and deserved. Since we are out of district, we have had to apply each year and that is ok! All Haysville schools I have attended have been beneficial to me. Now in my last year at Campus, I can say that I have had some great teachers that have impacted my life and some of my decisions. They have taken the time to work with me and guide me to look to what the future may hold.
I really enjoy the faculty members. They like to get involved in our lives, they help us prepare for college and help us take whatever course we need to take in our interest of career. Our school has a great opportunity in the AVID program with helping us take higher course classes. That are more challenging and help the students learn organization skills and time management. The AVID program gives the students a chance to apply and learn about colleges, along with scheduling college visits. The faculty and teachers here care about our future and want to help us through our struggles.