Campbellsburg Elementary School Reviews

I love the teachers, and how hard i was pushed to do my full potential. i wouldn't have the grades i do now without the effort from the school.
I loved everyone of my teachers, they really made me feel like they cared, and made a difference in my life. If i was having a bad day, they understood that, and tried to make me happy. They have a knack for making the lessons fun, and i always looked forward to the next one.
The only problem is that living in a smaller town, if your parents are well known, you're gonna struggle with play times, cliques, and how the teachers interact with you.
Start Your Review of Campbellsburg Elementary School
There is a computer lab, enough for about 20-25 students at a time. the library has many many books. Tutoring is offered by high school students. There is a guidance counselor who is usually available, she really cares for the students, and try to help them the best to her ability. The PTSO is very good about handling fundraisers and special days like The Fall Festival, Muffins with Mom, and Donuts with Dad. The cafeteria is both a gym and a place for guest speakers.
The high school offers roles for the elementary students, and there is football, basketball, cheerleading, baseball, and show choir.
The principal and teachers are very good, at responding to any bullying, and puts a stop to it.