Campbell-Savona Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Campbell, NY. It has 384 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Campbell-Savona Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-55 Students
- B-25 Students
- A+20 Students
- A-15 Students
- C+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-11 Students
- C+11 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Campbell-Savona Junior/Senior High School
- BHaverling Senior High School
- Bath Central School District, NY
- 39 reviews
- C+Avoca Central School
- Avoca Central School District, NY
- PK, K-12
- 36 reviews
- C+Addison Middle/High School
- Addison Central School District, NY
- 33 reviews
- B-Hammondsport Junior/Senior High School
- Hammondsport Central School District, NY
- 28 reviews
Campbell-Savona Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Campbell-Savona is a school with much effort made by faculty and staff and an overall effective center of learning for motivated students. Facilities including the pool, gym, auditorium, school instruments, and and art materials and machinery are generally excellent. Although most teachers are invested in student success, on occasion the attitudes put forth by some staff is less than encouraging. As a member of the district since pre-school, it’s true that the school is placed in a tight-knit and more often than not supportive community. This transfers into school life and the bonds between the students and many of the staff are strong and comfortable. In all, I’m happy and appreciative of the time I’ve spent growing within Campbell-Savona’s walls and learning not only valuable outside information, but more about myself then I’d have ever expected.
I liked that when something happened in our community we as a district always pulled together and helped each other. I also like many of the teachers, most teachers don’t make connections with student and they often separate school life away from their everyday life but at Campbell savona many teachers enjoy sharing what they do outside of school and connecting with students through conversations, not just teaching. I wish I could change the food, there are many days that the food they served was so unappealing that I didn’t eat that day. I would go throughout the day hungry and asking other people for food or snacks they might have brought to school with them.
Overall, a fine experience. Some aspects of Campbell-Savona Junior/Senior High School could use some improvement but, what school doesn't? This school has many opportunities due to it's small population size. I have had the chance to excel at almost everything I have tried due to this factor. However, with such little diversity, I will be humbled to attend college with other students who have had to compete and better themselves far more than I.