Campbell High School is an above average, public school located in Smyrna, GA. It has 2,788 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Campbell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B780 Students
- A+688 Students
- B530 Students
- B+331 Students
- A+287 Students
- A+244 Students
- B-227 Students
- C+200 Students
- C+188 Students
- A-180 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.56 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.56 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 158 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.83 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.101 responses
Campbell High School Reviews
Campbell provides many opportunities that I appreciate; they have a variety of culture and people; its very diverse. Campbell shows they care and the teachers and the admin make it their job to make sure the kids are safe and happy. Furthermore, they have a variety of health choices along with delicious teats provided by lunch service and vending machines yummy! Additionally, they take time to make sure every student has the opportunity to succeed in life making sure they're on track to graduate it really is a magnificent experience and honor to be going to such a great and helpful school I feel like I can do it and can go beyond means and exceed my full potential.
If I could define my high school experience I would compare it to riding a roller coaster. I had no idea what I was getting my self into, but I buckled up and faced my fears. High school had its ups and downs but at the end of it I enjoyed the whole ride. Believe it or not Campbell has shaped me into a better person that I was when I first entered. The school spirit, school activities, and school friends really made me enjoy my time there. I’d love to see more people make a change no matter what it is. If it can make campbell a better place i’m all for it!
It was a great experience! The school is always neat, great environment to learn. The teachers are well trained and taught with great attitudes!. It is a school that didn’t leave anyone behind. It is a very diverse school you can find everyone from different cultures there! The ib program is so amazing it draws students from many nations.