Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Campbell High School is a highly rated, public school located in Smyrna, GA. It has 2,895 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 48% in reading.
Campbell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B910 Students
- A+777 Students
- B630 Students
- B+362 Students
- A+333 Students
- A+286 Students
- B-255 Students
- C+224 Students
- B-208 Students
- B+205 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.58 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.58 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.85 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.85 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.103 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.103 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.103 responses
Campbell High School Reviews
My experience with Campbell High School was a great experience. I met great friends that I can call my brothers and sisters. I enjoyed my teachers and taught me a lot about life who wants to see me succeed when I graduate. Senior year is the best year of high school. Participate in spirit weeks, you are not too cool for school dances. Be the first to say hello to the people you meet on the way to class. Even a small smile can make someone’s day when they are running about their stressful life. I wouldn’t change anything at Campbell High School, but if I had to I would suggest a Chick Fil A section in the cafeteria, just kidding!
What I enjoy the most about Campbell High School is how much we resemble a tight-knit community in our own way. Without question, there are students who are less motivated than others, however overall, we share one commonality: To do our very best academically, athletically and/or internally. It is why I am honored to be apart of this great community. Campbell has given me invaluable information that has and will prepare me in my future endeavors. I am honored to be given the opportunity to attend all 4 years as a Campbell Spartan!
Campbell provides many opportunities that I appreciate; they have a variety of culture and people; its very diverse. Campbell shows they care and the teachers and the admin make it their job to make sure the kids are safe and happy. Furthermore, they have a variety of health choices along with delicious teats provided by lunch service and vending machines yummy! Additionally, they take time to make sure every student has the opportunity to succeed in life making sure they're on track to graduate it really is a magnificent experience and honor to be going to such a great and helpful school I feel like I can do it and can go beyond means and exceed my full potential.