Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Campbell High School is a public school located in Campbell, MO. It has 249 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-72 Students
- C68 Students
- B65 Students
- B52 Students
- A-38 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-14 Students
- C12 Students
- A10 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Campbell High School Reviews
Campbell High School was pretty much like any other high school, except the administrators there are very unpleasant people.
Campbell High School is still very traditional In what they do. The teachers and factuality are nice and helpful, and I rated it four stars because it is an ok school, but there is some things I wish would change. I wish it wasn't so sports affiliated and more towards education. I wish it had more college readiness classes or more opportunities to learn more about colleges.
I liked how friendly all the other students were. There were no cliques. Everyone is everyone’s friend at Campbell school. One thing I’d like to see change at Campbell school is the lack of interest in other sports besides basketball. Everyone goes all out for basketball, but not for volleyball nor baseball.