DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE THINKERS AND COLLABORATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVERS
Campbell Hall’s uniquely designed K-12 curricular program supports each student’s academic growth by encouraging curiosity, teamwork, and engaged learning.
PRIORITIZING SPIRITUAL AND MORAL DEVELOPMENT
Supportive faculty, schoolwide programs that promote positive human interactions, and a meaningful chapel program focused on moral and ethical formation, all work together to provide students with a greater sense of self.
NURTURING KIND, INCLUSIVE, AND COMMUNITY-MINDED INDIVIDUALS
Honesty, integrity, and compassion are core values that are encouraged at Campbell Hall through service learning, outreach programs, and in daily classroom life.
Through a wide variety of programs, courses, and activities, students explore their talents and discover new interests. We encourage and empower students to live authentically, think deeply, and ask thoughtful questions.
WE PREPARE STUDENTS FOR LIFE.
Campbell Hall Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+128 Students
- A+117 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+50 Students
- A-48 Students
- A+48 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses