Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Campbell Hall Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+111 Students
- A+105 Students
- A+72 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+59 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+55 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+41 Students
- A-40 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 56 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Campbell Hall Reviews
My daughter and I are very happy with Campbell Hall. They supported the students and families without any problems. The High School office helped us so many ways. Whenever we had a request or questions, they were there to help without any hesitation. If we had to choose again, we would go for Campbell Hall without a doubt! They helped my daughter's academic fields and with that she got accepted to her dream school! Thank you Campbell Hall!
CH is a complicated school. There is a lot of hypocrisy in what they preach compared to how they lead. Meritocracy, authenticity, hard work and character are overlooked for those families who are well connected & donate to the school. There are staff & upper levels of administration who accept cash or extraordinary gifts from families & no one seems to care. The school tends to hire very unqualified & underpaid coaches for their sports programs compared to other private schools. The food offerings at Campbell Hall are poor. There is lots of junk on campus & very little options for healthy eating. Facilities are lackluster & school is always raising money (thus the donor families always have priority over others) All the departments have terrific teachers, the CHAI curriculum is really interesting & overall your child CAN have a great experience here. Beware of politics surrounding sports & the lengths many go to get their child involved or noticed in them.
Ever since Tom Phelps left, the elementary school has fallen in spirit, pride and quality. The school now strongly favors and caters to the wealthy celebrity crowd, and the relatives of celebrities. We paid full tuition for 2 kids and it never felt like we did enough. The quality of teaching was great in K and 1st but got progressively worse from there. They're doing their best to recruit diverse celebrities, but it's still not very diverse. The sports programs are awful. Though we never had trouble with any family, they don't deal with troublesome parents - in fact they seem to default to them if they're celebrities. I would peg the school now as the bottom tier of the top area private schools. The tuition doesn't nearly meet the level of expectation. Very disappointed as we loved Tom and had such a positive perception and big expectations for the school. We found an extraordinary fit for our kids elsewhere.