Cameron High School Reviews

Cameron High School is a small school. There is about 30 people in the biggest grade. That means that you get to know your teachers and your learning is hands on. You can have one on one time with your teacher if you need to because of the class size. I would like to see improvement on the discipline aspect of the school. I believe that some people get by with to much and others not enough. It's a very personal school which mean that teachers have the chance to form strong opinions about student and are very keen on playing favourites.
I would like to see more extracurricular academic programs be put into the system. I think that with such high potential that is in our high school, it would be very beneficial for our students to be able to have a higher education and even to be able to build their knowledge on collegiate courses.
Cameron is small , we know everyone.
Start Your Review of Cameron High School
we dont have after school activities. we have the academic team and we are very good at quiz bowls.
Teachers have good as well as bad days.
I have been attending Cameron Public School my whole life . I would not choose any other school in the world.
The food is somewhat good it depends on what day of the week it is on Thrusdays and Fridays I recommend you bring your own lunch to school.