Camdenton High School is an above average, public school located in Camdenton, MO. It has 1,341 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Camdenton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B158 Students
- A-148 Students
- B73 Students
- C+67 Students
- A-45 Students
- B+44 Students
- C+43 Students
- A37 Students
- B35 Students
- B+35 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Camdenton High School Reviews
Camdenton High School takes pride in not only their football team, but their academic students as well. All the faculty are comforting and professional and make sure no student gets left behind in class or life. The students are their number one priority, as it should be, and it truly shows. They (the faculty), genuinely make sure that every student's needs are met, whether it's helping them find colleges, or making sure they have clothes or supplies for school. I do, unfortunately, wish that the high school cared for the other sports the school has to offer and not just the football team.
The Motto is "everyone Learning every day", that is kinda true based on the teacher you get. being a student that been in Gen EDs and Advance classes I can witness on the clear difference. Teachers that teach basic classes really never go into real depth over a subject, and do not worry that much about students performance. this hurts the more basic students cause all the better performing teachers get put with the better performing classes. also the aspect of school support, it feels that its more of a free for all, due to limited avibilty to counselors, and the teachers are very monotone on engaging with students. Anther aspect is that of school spirit, even though the engagement over the football team which seems like the most biggest focus. the school is really bad on getting student excited about there school, that me coming from other schools that had better school spirit.
Camdenton high school offers a multitude of opportunities for virtually every student, but first, the student must find what clique they will belong to. Camdenton booms with personality because of the lake kids and rural backgrounds. On Friday nights, huge portions of the town basically shut down for our football games, so if you want to truly feel our school spirit, FNL are where its's at. It's also a decent sized school so you can know a large portion of the population if you want, or you can easily seclude yourself to your group. Most everyone I have met there are great people and I couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity it has provided me.