Cambridge Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Cambridge, NY. It has 425 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Cambridge Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C14 Students
- B14 Students
- B+13 Students
- C+12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- B9 Students
- A+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cambridge Junior/Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Cambridge Junior/Senior High School
- BArlington Memorial Middle/High School
- Arlington School District, VT
- 27 reviews
- CHoosic Valley Junior Senior High School
- Hoosic Valley Central School District, NY
- 30 reviews
- BGreenwich Junior/Senior High School
- Greenwich Central School District, NY
- 49 reviews
- B+Schuylerville Junior/Senior High School
- Schuylerville Central School District, NY
- 64 reviews
Cambridge Junior/Senior High School Reviews
High school is always going to be sort of a transition period getting you ready for college. Overall, I thought my school was pretty good. It doesn't have harsh cliques or cruel queen bees like you see in the movies. Most of the teachers and students here are genuine and do their best. I love my friends that I met through drama club and volleyball, and I wouldn't change those wonderful experiences with them for anything.
The reason why i love this school is the great teaching staff. They're all personable and great at what they do. Quite honestly, id like to have another year to take all of the classes that I'm interested in. Being in BOCES really cuts down on the amount of classes i can take, but it was the right move nevertheless. In drama club there's lots of parent involvement. As far as PTO's go, ive never really noticed that they exist but that doesn't mean they aren't doing anything.
The teachers are always there for students who need help if the student is putting in effort. If the student doesn't care, the teacher might eventually give up on said student, but they work hard to assist in any way they can. Some classes are extremely boring, but the teachers are mostly easy to get along with.