Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+102 Students
- B+86 Students
- C64 Students
- B-47 Students
- B-44 Students
- A-42 Students
- A-33 Students
- B32 Students
- A+32 Students
- B32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
Schools like Cambridge-Isanti High School
- B-St. Francis High School
- St. Francis Public School District, MN
- 248 reviews
- C+Princeton Senior High School
- Princeton Public School District, MN
- 97 reviews
- BRush City Secondary School
- Rush City Public School District, MN
- 28 reviews
- CBraham Area Secondary School
- Braham Public School District, MN
- 35 reviews
Cambridge-Isanti High School Reviews
Review Cambridge-Isanti High School
My overall experience at Cambridge-Isanti Highschool has been average, most of the teachers I have had have been nice and know what they're doing. Although I do know in some of the classes there is a cheating problem that I do hope to see fixed in the future. Another thing that I have had a negative experience with at this high school is that they make taking college in the school classes extremely hard to get for they schedule classes that you need at the same time, they also give the freshman the first pick of classes instead of seniors.My favorite place to be in this school is the band room the teacher make the atmosphere extremely comfortable even for the shyest of people, I do wish though that one should have to chose between band and choir that way the students that are trying to get into one the top band/choir are not trying to deal with students that can do one but not the other taking their spots in the top.
The High School has a nice gym and a fairly good building. It has a problem with heating and cooling, something was messed up when they built it so many rooms are freezing and jackets are allowed, others are extremely hot. Many rooms next to each other were in those two extremes, which made it an annoyance. The people here are nice, the faculty are a bit bias. The coaches for many sports teams would rather be elsewhere than coaching us how to play a sport. Many kids quit a sport over the school year. Not all people are like this but many are. Overall, my experience here has been less than exciting.
The school itself is a decent school. The teachers and staff seem to care about the students. The library there is decent. The school food itself is something that could use improvement. It has very little flavor to it. The smart students can do PSEO in their junior and senior years of high school. This allows for them to attend a local college (most go to Anoka-Ramsey Community College) to obtain college credit towards a degree. It is a great way to knock out most of your gen eds. Overall, CIHS is not that bad.