Cambridge-Isanti High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+74 Students
- B50 Students
- C-49 Students
- B-40 Students
- B-35 Students
- A-29 Students
- A-28 Students
- B-26 Students
- A+25 Students
- B24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.36 responses
Cambridge-Isanti High School Reviews
Review Cambridge-Isanti High School
The High School has a nice gym and a fairly good building. It has a problem with heating and cooling, something was messed up when they built it so many rooms are freezing and jackets are allowed, others are extremely hot. Many rooms next to each other were in those two extremes, which made it an annoyance. The people here are nice, the faculty are a bit bias. The coaches for many sports teams would rather be elsewhere than coaching us how to play a sport. Many kids quit a sport over the school year. Not all people are like this but many are. Overall, my experience here has been less than exciting.
The school itself is a decent school. The teachers and staff seem to care about the students. The library there is decent. The school food itself is something that could use improvement. It has very little flavor to it. The smart students can do PSEO in their junior and senior years of high school. This allows for them to attend a local college (most go to Anoka-Ramsey Community College) to obtain college credit towards a degree. It is a great way to knock out most of your gen eds. Overall, CIHS is not that bad.
Overall, CIHS has many up-to-date, quality facilities that further encourage athletics. The football field at CIHS is probably the highest-quality facility, as well as the football equipment and supplies. This is because football is this school's "glory" sport, drawing in the most supporters and most funding, especially from the community. School spirit runs strong, regarding football; many boys try out/join the team, and a lot of students go out to see the team play (especially at homecoming). Concerning other sports at CIHS, they are all generally admired and supported, but again, funding for some sports isn't present like it is for football. I like the variety of sports at CIHS- I think they have a good range for a smaller-town school!