Cambridge High School is an elite, public school located in Milton, GA. It has 1,984 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Cambridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+201 Students
- A+106 Students
- B+102 Students
- B70 Students
- A66 Students
- B+66 Students
- A+58 Students
- A51 Students
- B+50 Students
- A-40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 34 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Cambridge High School Reviews
Cambridge HS is my home away from home. I feel comfortable walking through the doors, talking to staff, and just knowing that help and resources are there for me whenever I need it. Academics and rigor are encouraged, as well as having fun by either joining clubs, watching our sport teams, or hanging with peers at lunch or in PAWS. I'm loving my high school experience so far!
I just moved to Cambridge High School and so far I am loving it! The counselors are a great asset, they help the college process immensely. They provide a wide range of classes with for a variety of interests, including AP and college courses. The only thing I would change about Cambridge is their attendance policy. This policy allows a student 3 absences, whether excused or not. The policy forces students to come to school even if they are ill, because they want to exempt their finals.
Cambridge, first and foremost, is a superb public school when it comes to academics. They offer a plethora of AP, honors and dual enrollment courses, and there is a largely competitive environment. Majority of the teachers are also highly qualified and invested in the students. It isn't the most diverse school, but you can definitely find members of all groups if you are willing to look for them. The resources and facilities are excellent and abundant, and the area is extremely safe.