Cambridge High School is a top rated, public school located in Milton, GA. It has 1,987 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 74% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
2845 Bethany Bnd
Milton, GA 30004
Work Here? Claim Your School
Cambridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+278 Students
- B143 Students
- A+134 Students
- B102 Students
- A95 Students
- B86 Students
- A+80 Students
- B+72 Students
- A71 Students
- B+57 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Cambridge High School Reviews
The school allowed me to grow individually as well as intellectually, and provided a safe learning experience, in a nation where it is desperately needed. I had a strong support system in and out of the school from my teachers, as well as my athletic coaches who helped me over the years. The school was very flexible in modernizing, and adapting to students' schedules while still maintaining a strong academic excellency. The only downfalls were the lack cultural diversity school wide, as well as the inability to firmly prepare students for college.
Cambridge is a perfect school to consider attending. The community here is perfect for communicative, hard-working and polite people. Cambridge High School was marked as the 14# Best Schools of Georgia, and #386 National ranking. All teachers and stuff who works in CHS, are polite and always willing to help. The academics are outstanding, teachers know what they are doing. I am foreign student, I moved 3 years ago. I started my freshman year in Cambridge, and I can tell that Cambridge was and is my best choice. Hope to see you in our Cambridge society.
Cambridge is a fantastic school, with incredible teachers and an open learning environment. However, Cambridge places an imense pressure on students to take rigorous courses, that many students can not handle. They offer a wide variety of AP and Honors classes, that help students explore deeper into their desired topics. However, with the unspoken expectation that you must take them in order to be successful many students partake in these classes and fail. My time at Cambridge has been fantastic, although I’m guilty of falling for the unspoken expectations , I’ve been able to be successful in my own right.