Cambrian Academy Reviews

I have been having a great experience at Cambrian Academy. I feel like I have been learning a lot more and I am much happier here than at my old school. I think that this school has prepared me for college much more than my previous schools.
Cambrian is amazing! I took 8th grade there last year, and am now starting 9th. They put me in the classes I was ready for, so even though I was only in 8th grade they allowed me to take high school classes like marine biology and media studies. They even allowed me to take Algebra 2 and then Precalculus online! I was constantly stimulated, challenged, and engaged. I learned a ton! The small class sizes allow for one-on-one interaction with the teachers. The school is perfect for gifted kids, as well as those who just want a higher quality education or a head start on life.
Our highly gifted rising freshman loves this school. We brought her here last year for 8th grade after having spent many frustrating years advocating for her needs in public schools and getting "she is doing great" responses from teachers and administration. Cambrian Academy teachers are nurturing and able to both stretch our daughter academically and respond to her emotional needs at the same time. We love that Cambrian Academy has small class sizes where each student is treated as an individual. Our child feels "seen", accepted, and valued, and she can't wait to see what Cambrian Academy high school will offer her.
Start Your Review of Cambrian Academy
I can't say enough good things about Cambrian. My son, who is starting college in about 2 weeks, found himself there. Great teachers, challenging courses, and most of all people who really cared about him and his potential helped turn around an unhappy middle school kid into an enthusiastic student and leader.

He tried one year of public high school and was completely frustrated and turned off by the low expectations, uninspired teaching, and lack of connection with the school community. Within two weeks at Cambrian all of that completely changed and his next three years were ones of continual growth in all areas: social (he was involved in public service and learned so much by studying with kids from other countries), academic (both in science and in the liberal arts), and artistic (he learned a lot about music production and technology).
It's my 8th-year teaching in this school. It's a new school in a new location and we are evolving for the best. This school might not be that "perfect" in terms of facilities but the human resources is what makes the school a quality one. From the headmaster to the admin to the teachers and the students, we are a family. Our small class size makes the learning progressive, energetic and empowering because everyone knows each and treat each other with respect. Our academic, Art /music and mentorship programs and students' clubs provide a balance in shaping the student's whole being. As a teacher this has been the most fulfilling, satisfying and inspiring environment to work in. The best part is our students are polite, respectful and goal oriented.
I am an international student of this school. When I came to America, I was very shy and scared of everything in here, especially the language. However, teachers in Cambrian help me a lot to improve my shortcomings, they let me talk, encourage me to answer their questions to study better in American environment. Although some students don’t like this school, many of them have not tried hard enough to study at high school as well as prepare to study well in colleges. This is an private school, students come here to learn well and change yourself better. Moreover, teachers sometimes have mistakes in their grading but students can come and ask to find the best solution for that problem. Cambrian teachers respect your ideas and opinions.
This is an private, they are trying to improve it day by day
Small class size is very helpful. Great community and the international aspect allows you to interact with new people of diverse cultures and backgrounds. Very helpful in going through the college process with the college prep classes.
I graduated a few years back and highly recommend Cambrian, it helped me get into my 1st choice college and really prepared me for all the hard work of attending university.
It's terrible school, parents who want their children get real educated shouldn't come here.
Sometime school's teacher forget student submit the homework then give student 'C'. Family oriented, no organization, no discipline. School always close early then it supposed to, don't let students to stay there study or wait. After 3 pm, all the students are standing on the street waiting for picking up, even people who don't have somebody to pick up them.
I love this school. Teachers are pretty amazing. They are the most patient teachers that I have met. They try to teach us a lot of difficult stuff in English, maybe it sounds wrong for you, but you know what, we are international student, English is my second language.
I love this school, teachers are nice and funny, try their best to help student, they accept retraining for students, because it's international school, so we may learn another language as Chinese or Vietnamese. I want them to begin to sell lunch.
nobody gets in trouble like that
many many people get kicked out every year as administration wishes
only interact club exists and it doesnt do anything