Cambria Heights Senior High School is a public school located in Patton, PA. It has 459 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Cambria Heights Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-57 Students
- C+53 Students
- B52 Students
- A+47 Students
- C+45 Students
- A38 Students
- B34 Students
- B33 Students
- A-29 Students
- B-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Cambria Heights Senior High School
- B-Central Cambria High School
- Central Cambria School District, PA
- 103 reviews
- BPenn Cambria High School
- Penn Cambria School District, PA
- 71 reviews
- C-Purchase Line Junior/Senior High School
- Purchase Line School District, PA
- 63 reviews
- C+Bellwood-Antis High School
- Bellwood-Antis School District, PA
- 79 reviews
Cambria Heights Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Cambria Heights Senior High School was full of learning, living and teaching moments. Everyday sticking to a schedule and taking classes that fit my intelligence level I was able to learn a lot not just about school but the people in my community. Throughout my four years of High School I was able to help others and myself. I grew up a lot since freshmen year. I used every resource I had to ensure my education was at its peak in order to prepare me for the college world I am about to enter. I participated in a wide variety of activities and took advantage of the clubs that were offered. I spent a few years tutoring as well, being a guide for those who were lost in a intellectual and emotional manner. I made the best of my time I had at this school and I wish all future students the best of luck in whatever they aspire to do!
I am a junior at Cambria Heights High School. When I entered the school in 9th grade I have to admit that it was a let down. We went from the beautifully decorated halls of the middle school to the plain cream colored walls of the place my education now calls "home". This isn't that big of a deal because my high school is now undergoing a renovation, but I still feel disappointed when I walk through the doors every morning. Cambria Heights has a great selection of teachers and faculty. Many of the teachers love their jobs and care about the quality of the education that their students are receiving, but I would like to see a change in some of the teachers. I have a couple of classes during the day in which I am in charge of teaching myself the materials that I need to know because the teachers hand out packets instead of teaching. Cambria Heights has a supportive community and faculty, but there is also room for improvement in the atmosphere and connection with the students.
People always ask, "If you could change what school you attended, would you?" I answer no! Of course my school has its pros and cons, but what school doesn't? Our academics are among the highest compared to the surrounding schools in our district. This is an accomplishment for everyone who attended our school, although we couldn't have done it without our outstanding teachers. Every teacher that works in our school is very dedicated and wants nothing more than their students to learn. High school is also about having fun and making memories and our teachers understand this. They push us to get our work done and to get the best grades we are capable of, along with having a little fun. There isn't much I would change about Cambria Heights, of course everyone complains about the little rules, like "no cell phones.” As I get older I've learned that they have only made these rules for our benefit. Overall Cambria Heights is a great school and I would recommend it to everyone!