Cambria Heights Senior High School is a public school located in Patton, PA. It has 469 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Cambria Heights Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-49 Students
- C+45 Students
- B-41 Students
- A+39 Students
- B+36 Students
- A31 Students
- B-27 Students
- A-25 Students
- B25 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Cambria Heights Senior High School
- B-Central Cambria High School
- Central Cambria School District, PA
- 100 reviews
- B-Penn Cambria High School
- Penn Cambria School District, PA
- 60 reviews
- CPurchase Line Junior/Senior High School
- Purchase Line School District, PA
- 61 reviews
- B-Bellwood-Antis High School
- Bellwood-Antis School District, PA
- 73 reviews
Cambria Heights Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Cambria Heights Senior High School was full of learning, living and teaching moments. Everyday sticking to a schedule and taking classes that fit my intelligence level I was able to learn a lot not just about school but the people in my community. Throughout my four years of High School I was able to help others and myself. I grew up a lot since freshmen year. I used every resource I had to ensure my education was at its peak in order to prepare me for the college world I am about to enter. I participated in a wide variety of activities and took advantage of the clubs that were offered. I spent a few years tutoring as well, being a guide for those who were lost in a intellectual and emotional manner. I made the best of my time I had at this school and I wish all future students the best of luck in whatever they aspire to do!
People always ask, "If you could change what school you attended, would you?" I answer no! Of course my school has its pros and cons, but what school doesn't? Our academics are among the highest compared to the surrounding schools in our district. This is an accomplishment for everyone who attended our school, although we couldn't have done it without our outstanding teachers. Every teacher that works in our school is very dedicated and wants nothing more than their students to learn. High school is also about having fun and making memories and our teachers understand this. They push us to get our work done and to get the best grades we are capable of, along with having a little fun. There isn't much I would change about Cambria Heights, of course everyone complains about the little rules, like "no cell phones.” As I get older I've learned that they have only made these rules for our benefit. Overall Cambria Heights is a great school and I would recommend it to everyone!
My overall experience at this school was great. I was heavily involved in all of the arts programs including: the marching band, the school band, the school choir, the show choir, as well as the theatre and musical productions. This school has a very strong fine arts program as well as athletic programs and scholarly programs, there is a lot of emphasis on participating in extra curricular activities as well as advancing your education or getting vocational training depending on your career path. The guidance counselors listen to your preferences for your schedule as well as trying to fit you into as many of the classes you have chosen as possible. It is a small school so there is more opportunity for one on one interactions between the faculty and the students. I would definitely attend this school if I had the chance because it is located in a great community as well as having a great faculty team that I can trust with my education.