grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade C+
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Cambria Heights Senior High School is a public school located in Patton, PA. It has 434 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Cambria Heights Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus64 Students
- grade B59 Students
- grade C+57 Students
- grade A+53 Students
- grade B minus48 Students
- grade A46 Students
- grade B44 Students
- grade B32 Students
- grade A minus29 Students
- grade A+20 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 15 responses
- Pass out of classes40%
- The band and choir concerts20%
- The musical and play productions13%
- End of the year Luau7%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$14,163 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 14 responses
Schools like Cambria Heights Senior High School
- grade B minusCentral Cambria High School
- Central Cambria School District, PA
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 102 reviews
- grade BPenn Cambria High School
- Penn Cambria School District, PA
- Rating 3.41 out of 5 73 reviews
- grade C minusPurchase Line Junior/Senior High School
- Purchase Line School District, PA
- Rating 3.24 out of 5 66 reviews
- grade B minusBellwood-Antis High School
- Bellwood-Antis School District, PA
- Rating 3.49 out of 5 81 reviews
Cambria Heights Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.35 out of 5 80 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
My experience at Cambria Heights Senior High School was full of learning, living and teaching moments. Everyday sticking to a schedule and taking classes that fit my intelligence level I was able to learn a lot not just about school but the people in my community. Throughout my four years of High School I was able to help others and myself. I grew up a lot since freshmen year. I used every resource I had to ensure my education was at its peak in order to prepare me for the college world I am about to enter. I participated in a wide variety of activities and took advantage of the clubs that were offered. I spent a few years tutoring as well, being a guide for those who were lost in a intellectual and emotional manner. I made the best of my time I had at this school and I wish all future students the best of luck in whatever they aspire to do!
I am a junior at Cambria Heights High School. When I entered the school in 9th grade I have to admit that it was a let down. We went from the beautifully decorated halls of the middle school to the plain cream colored walls of the place my education now calls "home". This isn't that big of a deal because my high school is now undergoing a renovation, but I still feel disappointed when I walk through the doors every morning. Cambria Heights has a great selection of teachers and faculty. Many of the teachers love their jobs and care about the quality of the education that their students are receiving, but I would like to see a change in some of the teachers. I have a couple of classes during the day in which I am in charge of teaching myself the materials that I need to know because the teachers hand out packets instead of teaching. Cambria Heights has a supportive community and faculty, but there is also room for improvement in the atmosphere and connection with the students.
Cambria Heights has given me a safe, loving, and fun learning environment. When the pandemic started, my teachers worked hard to get ready for online learning and adapted to keep that same environment for the students.