Calvary Day School has been serving students and families since 1971 offering a comprehensive educational program with a Kingdom focus. Kingdom Education is the lifelong, Bible-based, Christ-centered process of leading a student to Christ, building the student up in Christ and equipping the student to serve Christ.
CDS strives to accomplish this daily through academics that stimulate critical thinking from a Biblical worldview, fine arts and athletics that cultivate unique gifts and talents and enrich the student experience, and school community that brings balance to all aspects of life and learning.
Students at Calvary Day School are engaged in a love of learning from the beginning years through the last days of their seniors. CDS teaches students to acquire a deep and personal knowledge of Christ and combine that with critical thinking and problem-solving skills so they impact the world for Christ, all while connecting their heart and mind in pursuit of excellence.
Winter Open House
Calvary Day School, 134 S. Peace Haven Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27104
View Event Description
Let us show you the Calvary Difference! Want to learn more about what makes Calvary’s school experience unique and rewarding? Join us for Open Houses that will allow you a more in-depth look at CDS! You will have the opportunity to meet the administration team, department heads, and learn about athletics and extracurricular offerings!! Join us on January 23rd – 5:30 p.m. – Dining Room A. Enter through the B Building school entrance and someone will direct you. Refreshments will be provided. Visit www.calvaryday.school/admissions/open-house/ to register.
Calvary Day School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+37 Students
- A+31 Students
- B+25 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-18 Students
- A16 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- B12 Students
- B+12 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses