Calvary Christian School Reviews

My daughter began attending the school in preschool, she is now in 12th Grade she will graduate this year and pursue a medical degree and plans to become a pediatrician. Through the schools music program she has learned to read music, play the clarinet and flute she also has learned to sing with amazing skill. She also was taught theater and to be an excellent and convincing actress. My daughter has amazing Christian Character as a result of the school it's teachers and she has a sincere love for God.

My son has has also been in CCS since preschool now in 7th grade and has a heart to serve in ministry. He is an 'A’ honor roll and received many Christian Character awards. This School has a inspiring influence that has taken root in his life. He through the Schools music program has learned to play percussion and has become a good musician.

If you want your children to receive a great education in a wholesome Christian environment, send them to CCS. It is fully accredited.
Since I have attended this school I have never seen anyone get bullied which in these times is very rare. It's very easy to feel protected by staff and other kids at this school.
I have participated in basketball and the coach gives his all for the team.
Start Your Review of Calvary Christian School
Being a part of this school has helped me with my Christian walk and the teachers really care about their students.
Since I have attended this school, I have received unexplainable help and consideration. I was sick with lyme disease for 9 years while attending. The teachers worked with my parents so well that it helped me get through the roughest time in my life.