COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our new normal will include more cleaning and sanitizing, social distancing and mask-wearing requirements, as well as ongoing monitoring, strategic containment, and contingency plans. We have also prepared multiple academic models for maximum flexibility, including a real-time, online learning option. But, our mission will remain the same — educate tomorrow's leaders for Christ! Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Located on a state-of-the-art 75 acre campus, Calvary Christian Academy is a Pre-K–12th grade private Christian school that educates tomorrow's leaders for Christ. Since 2000, our attentive and qualified faculty have provided children with a scholastic experience that serves them spiritually, academically, and socially. Our commitment to the student's Christian walk sets us apart as one of the few covenant-Christian schools in South Florida.
Through scholarship opportunities and strong community support, CCA continues to be one of the finest schools in the area at an affordable cost.
Calvary Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+130 Students
- A+127 Students
- A108 Students
- A88 Students
- A+63 Students
- B+62 Students
- A-62 Students
- B+62 Students
- A55 Students
- B45 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses