Calvary Christian Academy Reviews

The teachers are very knowledgeable in their field. They actually care about you and are commited to your success. Their care is unparalled to any other school I know. The tutoring services are proficient and accessible. I was also able to complete six college credits/elec give a in my high school career. The school resources are limited. Public schools do have better equipment. The building is small compared to other high schools in the area. Calvary's clubs and activities are very few because of their limited resources. However, the culture of the school is very welcoming. Overall, I valued the connections I made there and enjoyed my experience, despite the varied shortcommings of the school. I felt confident of my academic ability from my education at Calvary Christian Academy.
The staff at CCA provides a welcoming and friendly family atmosphere. The student / teacher ratio makes for a positive and productive learning environment. One fact that I love is that all of the teachers no matter what grade they teach invest the time to get to know every student. As they move between grades the relationship and bond carries and grows from year to year. The administration always strives to provide students with the most advanced and up to date academic and christian based material. My son is more well rounded due to CCA than any public school could provide.
They are like a family at Calvary Christian Academy. they have great teachers! The school gets you prepared and ready for college courses and helps with anything you need. There is a community atmosphere and everyone is there to help out each other. I feel my education and overall personality and future would not have been the same if I had not gone to Calvary Christian Academy. They made a huge difference in my life.
Start Your Review of Calvary Christian Academy
Growing up, I never quite fit in anywhere else, but when I enrolled into CCA, I felt like I was in the right place. Although it is a very tiny school, it made it more like a family than a competition. Bullying wasn't much of a problem because I always felt safe around my teachers and peers. I am always able to approach the situation without a problem and solve the issue. I learned a lot in many aspects of life.
Calvary Christian Academy incorporates Godly principles into everyday classes. The staff genuinely care for both your academic growth and your spiritual growth. The school is not only a place to develop friendships, but also grow into one big family of believers.
I have had great experience at Calvary Christian Academy. My teachers are wonderful. They have a great choice of sports available to all students. There are also dual enrollment and advanced course opportunities.
The environment is good, but academics always seem to come second. However, the teachers really do care and will help you succeed.
Great school. The teachers are really invested in the students. Small class sizes allow for specialized and focused attention to the students. I will truly miss this school.