Calvary Baptist School Reviews

My grand baby went to Calvary for pk3 and PreK we put her in public school for kindergarten and she learned NOTHING - cypress cove- she couldn’t read wasn’t writing script nothing. It was horrible not to mention she was bullied and nothing done there either until end of school year. We put her back st Calvary for her first grad and she has excelled in everything. She is so proud of herself!! ❤️ She is reading and writing in script! Reads script and is more spiritual too. The teacher she has now has a degree and also a masters so I’m not so sure the comment that their teachers aren’t certified is correct. She has done wonderful. The faculty and staff is pleasant and she is in her element ❤️❤️❤️ We couldn’t be happier for her!!
I love this little school. The teachers and administration love and care for each child individually. I am blessed that my child is able to be part of this school.
We love Calvary! The teachers and administration are wonderful! There is a sweet spirit that is at the school and the academic education that the children are receiving is exceptional!
Start Your Review of Calvary Baptist School
My son attended Calvary from their 3yr old program through 2nd grade. He was on the A/B honor roll the entire time. I started to question the curriculum and the teachers in when he was in the second grade. This year he is in third grade and I pulled him out and put him in public school. He is struggling and at least a year behind academically . Come to find out none of his teachers at Calvary were certified teachers! It makes me sad to think that they could take my money and not even have certified teachers teaching my child. It makes me feel as though I failed him as a parent and that I have let him down. He now struggles just to keep up with the kids in his class.