Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Calvary Academy is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Lakewood, NJ. It has 230 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $8,400 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 81% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Calvary Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A8 Students
- A+7 Students
- C+7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B6 Students
- C+5 Students
- C+5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B5 Students
- A+5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Calvary Academy Reviews
My nephew attended Calvary Academy and I can honestly say that they were instrumental in helping to mold and shape him into the man he is today. The teachers love their students and pour into their lives. They challenge them to strive for excellence and place a strong emphasis on character and on becoming who God has called you to be. When he went off to the University, he was well equipped and excelled in his studies. Many of his Freshmen friends struggled with all of the paper writing, but he had such a strong foundation in MLA writing format from his Calvary training and he thrived. I am thankful for Calvary and for their commitment to investing in future generations. This is a great school and worth every penny!
Calvary, is an awesome school. The teachers are dedicated professionals. The parents are supportive. The administrators are organized, caring, and have a very strong work ethic. They are excellent. The students are bright, intelligent, caring, and full of life! Calvary, is a beautiful place, and an excellent school. I highly recommend Calvary Academy. It is an amazing school!
Calvary Academy is a school that provides and ensures each student's safety for an excellent academic environment. Speaking of academics, the teachers at Calvary Academy provide unlimited help and attention to its students due to its small student to faculty ratio, which better equips them for college. Furthermore, Calvary Academy for the past few school years has provided major upgrades to its clubs/activities/ and music/arts programs to fully enrich and diversify the perspectives and skills of students. The current administration and staff at Calvary Academy are open to parents being involved in the school and provides many opportunities for parents to become involved in the learning process of their children. More importantly, the school has drastically changed its integration of technology into its academics to fully prepare and adapt students to a technology based world, while retaining its effectiveness to teach students.