Calumet High School is an above average, public school located in Calumet, OK. It has 78 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Calumet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A32 Students
- B-32 Students
- C+28 Students
- A23 Students
- B22 Students
- C20 Students
- C15 Students
- B11 Students
- B+9 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Calumet High School Reviews
My experience at Calumet High School has been absolutely amazing. The friends I've made have made my life so much better by always having reliable and genuine people to be surrounded by. This place is so much more than a school to me and has allowed me to grow not only as a leader but academically as well. Calumet offers students the opportunity to take college classes and AP classes starting Junior year and allows students to have up to 8 college credit hours with all of the expenses being paid for by the school. I will miss all of the memories and relationships I've made with those who were also involved in Student Council and Cheer leading with me along with the faculty and great friends. These connections with others will last a lifetime and I'm so grateful for every opportunity Calumet High School has given me and will continue to give to other students for many years to come.
Everybody works together, the teachers care about you, and the school board supports their students 100%.
I moved to this school right before my senior year. I was afraid I wouldn't make any friends since i was already a senior, but everyone was so welcoming and i made so many friends. They got me to be a cheerleader and play softball, and this has been the best year of my high school career.