Calumet Christian School Reviews

This school is a mess. Not only is the building dirty and run down but the education is absolutely terrible. CCS should really just shut down. If I could rate 0 or negative stars I would
i liked that it got be prepared for college with getting good study habit and time management skills
I have gone to Calumet since preschool, and I received a good Christian education throughout the years.
Start Your Review of Calumet Christian School
I have attended Calumet Christian School since first grade and I am now a Senior!! It has been amazing to see the school grow and improve every year. The staff is dedicated to helping the students, and is willing to put in extra time before and after school to make sure that their kids are on track. Calumet Christian will always have a big place in my heart, and I can't wait to see what the Lord is gonna do through them in the years to come!
The environment is very welcoming, you get to know just about every student there. Due to the small and friendly environment it's easier to develop relationships. If you struggle being around big crowds this school is good.
My experience at Calumet Christian was a great one. Calumet Christian is a very small, tight knit family. The friendly environment makes for a better place to learn.
We have loved the school so far. Great Christian staff, great academics, & sports programs.