Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Callisburg High School is a public school located in Callisburg, TX. It has 340 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+45 Students
- B+34 Students
- A26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A24 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+24 Students
- B-19 Students
- B+17 Students
- A15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Callisburg High School
- BWhitesboro High School
- Whitesboro Independent School District, TX
- 74 reviews
- B+Collinsville High School
- Collinsville Independent School District, TX
- 21 reviews
- BS&S Consolidated High School
- S & S Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 68 reviews
- C+Gainesville High School
- Gainesville Independent School District, TX
- 80 reviews
Callisburg High School Reviews
I love the athletic program and the teachers. There’s nothing to change , Callisburg changes for the better every single year!
Honestly, the teachers (for the most part) do the best they can with what they've got. Yeah, everyone has their issues with certain members of the faculty, but that's true of every school. We have made some poor decisions in regards to budgeting, though, like the two HD flatscreens they installed in the cafeteria that have been used maybe once this year, or spending a lot more than necessary on one specific athletic team instead of everything else (including the arts and other athletic programs, or buying and stocking two vending machines that aren't even turned on until an hour after school ends. Still, a pretty good school in terms of teachers. Students, less so.
I believe that the teachers were all caring and attentive to all students. This being said, this was not portrayed by the rest of the administration. Many administrators seemed far more interested in money and new facilities than the students.