Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Calipatria High School is an above average, public school located in Calipatria, CA. It has 355 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Calipatria High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-72 Students
- C66 Students
- A55 Students
- A49 Students
- A+46 Students
- A46 Students
- A42 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Calipatria High School Reviews
Calipatria HIghschool is a really unique school. This highschool is a Gold Ribbon school. The campus is very nice for it being such a small school. We have around ninety kids in our senior class, so you can get an idea how many students we would have in campus. Everyone in Calipatria HIghschool is really friendly. Mostly all kids know each other since we are such a small school. Our school may not be the greatest in sports but we have heart. The teachers would stop the lesson if one student does not fully understand a lesson. It gives the students that “one on one” opportunity with the teachers. Calipatria has a variety of classes going from Agriculture mechanisms to Food Prep to a drone flying class!
Calipatria High School is a small school. Everyone knows everyone. It is a very good school, but there are some things that are not very fair. For instance, our cadet program is a good program but those in the program can pretty much do and wear whatever they want. Let's say a girl wears leggings to school they are not see through but she will get dress code, yet if it were a cadet and her leggings were seen through she would not get told anything. There is favoritism and it's not out of control but it is there and all the students know it.
My experience at this high school is great! While attending the high school, I got to know many of the students around me. The school is fairly small so everyone knows everyone for the most part. That also was a great thing because bullying was not really an option. The one thing the school could improve on is adding more AP classes or more electives.