- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
- Health & SafetyNG
- Resources & FacilitiesB
California Connections Academy Southern California, formerly called Capistrano Connections Academy, is a tuition-free, high-quality online public school serving TK-12 students in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. The school, accredited by the Schools Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, provides students the flexibility to learn from anywhere with an innovative curriculum that meets rigorous state education standards. The combination of state-credentialed teachers, a proven curriculum, diverse electives, and community experiences creates a supportive and successful learning opportunity.
California Connections Academy Southern California Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+145 Students
- A+110 Students
- A98 Students
- A+89 Students
- A84 Students
- A-69 Students
- A62 Students
- A59 Students
- A-54 Students
- A49 Students
Successfuly Serving Students Online Since 2004
California Connections Academy is more than a network of tuition–free TK–12 online public schools available for students throughout 32 counties in California. It's also a tight-knit online school community offering you an award-winning curriculum, credentialed teachers, and opportunities for parent involvement.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses