Caledonia-Mumford High School is an above average, public school located in Caledonia, NY. It has 269 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Caledonia-Mumford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B25 Students
- C+21 Students
- B+21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A14 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- B12 Students
- B9 Students
- A+9 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Caledonia-Mumford High School
- BLe Roy Junior/Senior High School
- Le Roy Central School District, NY
- 68 reviews
- B-Byron-Bergen Junior/Senior High School
- Byron-Bergen Central School District, NY
- 38 reviews
- BWheatland-Chili High School
- Wheatland-Chili Central School District, NY
- 29 reviews
- A-Brockport High School
- Brockport Central School District, NY
- 133 reviews
Caledonia-Mumford High School Reviews
Cal-Mum is a very small school, my graduating class has 82 kids in it. On that note everyone knows everyone and knows everything about everyone. Sometimes that can be good sometimes because people will be able to relate to you and help you through hard times. On the other hand it can have it's downs because you may not want your private life out in the open. The teachers are very understanding, they want all of us to succeed and do our best. Being so small the teachers can create such a close relationship with every student. Overall Cal-Mum is a good school and is a great place for families.
The main thing I loved about Caledonia Mumford high school was the relationships with the other students and the staff. Cal-Mum is a small school which allows you to feel connected to your surrounding and allows everybody ton help each other out in their times of need.
Caledonia-Mumford is an exceptionally interesting school. The teachers really care for the students. They care how well they do and if they succeed or not. Classes are challenging however there is plenty of opportunites for students to succeed. They make students college and career ready.