Cairo High School Reviews

Incredible school, i love the staff there and all the amazing programs there. Being able to take college classes and a pathway so once i graduate I could get a job is just amazing. I am grateful for all those things that Cairo High has to offer. GO MAKERS!
I would like them to care about our education a little more, rather than our dress code. I would also like them to be more observant to bullying.
It is an average high school high, but it does not have many resources for students that are trying to go to college.
Start Your Review of Cairo High School
Cairo High is a great school and they prepare you for college! Also I made many friends and memories at this school. The teachers and guidance councilors there help you out so much with your school work and submitting your work for college!
Cairo High school is a very diverse High school but it has its flaws as well. Some teachers come off disrespectful, but the other great teachers work to balance that out.
I liked Cairo High School through out my four years here. I’m a good student and I like how they have somewhat of a variety of AP classes. The only thing I would change about the school is the lunch room food.
It was good, they are very strict but well career oriented. I wwould love for them to focus more on education instead of what we wear.
My high school experience was pretty good overall. I started dual enrollment my junior year so I only came on CHS campus for weight lifting and baseball practice.
Cairo High School promotes the best experience for their students time they step foot into their freshman year. They are constantly trying to improve the high school experience asking what can they do more for their school, faculty, and students. Success, responsibility, and how you carry yourself is put at the forefront each and every day. We strive to do our best.
I’m a senior at Cairo High School, and I intend on going to college to pursue a career in the Medical field. CHS has helped prepare me for College but I would definitely love to see more encouragement to help prepare for careers and college.
Cairo High School is surrounded by a very supportive community. The dual-enrollment program has flourished at Cairo High, and the vocational programs have progressed leaps and bounds. However, if academics are concerned, Cairo High does not compete with surrounding school systems. There are some AMAZING teachers at CHS, but, due to lack of resources and outdated equipment, there are many handicaps to the effectiveness of these great educators.
I love the fact that the teachers want you to be successful in life. My school counselors were very helpful getting me prepared for college. They made sure us the students took the ACT and SAT test.
Cairo High has a fantastic learning environment and has much school spirit. Cairo high has pushed me to want to be more in life and to continue my education at Alabam A&M. I have had good times and bad times but someone was there to always push me to be more than what I thought I was. The teachers pushed me to further I handed my capabilities and my intellect.
I liked some of the teachers. I have a few favorites. What I would like to see change is the building needs to be updated. The bathrooms were horrible.
I had a great experience with Cairo High School. They strongly believe in No Child Left Behind. I love this school and think it’s a great place for any kids.
Cairo High Consists of a Little too much Tradition. I’d like to see that Change and spice up some things. I also Think We need more Academic Opportunities for the Students And More Help, More Guidance And Advice. Also Within My Past 3 Years At Cairo High ; I Was looking forward to more of an Variety when it came down to our sports , And not just the Same Traditional Sports that are seen World Wide. I also believe we should have more Classes provided for the students of other interests. Also In The School Cafeteria, there is Variety but not a lot. It would be great if one of the students of our school could help make the menu. I’m Sure the students would be much Happier. Lastly I believe Cairo High School Needs more Student involvement. More Students Involved In Everything The School does . Things would be a lot smoother, Than How they Currently are.
Cairo High School was a good school and I liked how they had a lot of school spirit. Football season was the best because everyone was involved parents, teachers, band, cheerleaders, football players, and etc. What I didn't like was there wasn't enough support given to each and every student , everyone wasn't given the same chance as others. If you weren't what they called, popular, then no one knew you were there. As a school system everyone should be seen and treated equally, if I'm not the captain of the cheerleading squad, beta club, or the starting runner back on the football team I should be able to walk into the school knowing that my fellow classmates and teachers care about me just as well.
Start Your Review of Cairo High School
The only thing that I like about Cairo High School is that the sports program is of high importance. They really take pride in making sure that the sports programs to succeed. I would like to see a major change in the staff of Cairo High School, as the teachers act as if they are only there because they are paid to be. Most of them don't teach any material, and they few teachers that do care don't have a say in the way the school operates. There is, overall, a lack of motivation from the teachers and the students alike that makes this school such a terrible place.
Cairo high school is filled with inadequate teachers who have no study in the field they are teaching. This combined with the monstrous 30+ student classes make a chaotic learning environment. Most of the information you learn at the school is self-taught and is general information. Those who genuinely seek an education opt to take dual-enrollment classes, which are college classes offered during high school. Though the academic rigor is only slightly higher because the college is a local technical college, it provides some redeeming qualities such as the ability to graduate with an AA as well as your high school diploma.
Cairo High School has its good and bad points like most schools. My academic teachers have been outstanding for the most part. Most teachers seem to want the students to succeed and not fail. I wish we had more clubs at this school. Sports do seem to be of more importance to some leaders at the school, but some teachers do care very highly about academics and doing the best for what we have. Overall, Cairo High School is not the worst school, and it could improve.