Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Cache High School is an above average, public school located in Cache, OK. It has 602 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Cache High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C163 Students
- A146 Students
- A108 Students
- B98 Students
- B-65 Students
- C48 Students
- B37 Students
- B+36 Students
- A32 Students
- A25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Cache High School Reviews
I have been going to Cache Public Schools since Pre-K. I have enjoyed my time in high school especially. The teachers care about our well-being and want us to succeed. We are provided with materials to help better understand the college process and how to go about applying to colleges. The student life is good, there aren't fights, no one bullies anyone else, and everyone seems to be on the same page when it comes to graduation. We understand each other and recognize that our peers are struggling too, whether it be a math concept, homework problem, or an issue at home. Cache is also very inclusive; no one is singled out or their race, religion, sexual orientation, or family status. Overall I believe Cache High School to be the best high school in this side of the state.
When I started school here, everyone was very kind and worked really hard to include new people and help them feel comfortable. As for the district, Cache is rated number one when it comes to education, however, coming from out of state, I noticed that the education is not too great. They only have a few AP class options, and one of those is called AP but due to the teacher not meeting the criteria of an AP class, the students do not receive the credit nor the correct information for the exam. Students most likely won’t be busy with school work because the teachers will give one worksheet with ten questions for an hour long class. My number one recommendation is that the school keeps the student busy until the bell rather than teaching a total of forty seven minutes within a seven hour long day.
Cache High School has provided me with excellent resources that have helped me advance my education in a positive way. Our school has recently been updated with new buildings and new technology, which gave me and my fellow peers a leg up when compared to the surrounding school districts. However, because it is a rural city in a southern state, the amount of diversity amongst students seems to be lacking. Nevertheless, there is no hostility amongst students and teachers.