Cabot High School is a highly rated, public school located in Cabot, AR. It has 2,172 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Cabot High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B681 Students
- A-618 Students
- B591 Students
- C+409 Students
- B-284 Students
- B-284 Students
- B+217 Students
- A-146 Students
- B-142 Students
- A-139 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.52 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.52 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.59 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.82 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.94 responses
Cabot High School Reviews
The class choice here is outstanding. There are very few schools that offer as many classes as Cabot, and most of the teachers are passionate. I feel like that troublesome behaviour often goes unpunished if you are the right person, though and favouritism is very bad here. Also, it is hard to get help if you need it. This counts for mental health or academics in general. It almost feels as if you are expected to know everything and people can be very impatient. Also, People often say prejudiced things and the teachers will agree with them! As far as resources go, they are there but no one really mentions them. It is very much so an "every man for himself" situation. Over all, its not a terrible school but it certainly isn't the best either and there is lots of room for improvement.
My high school experience was amazing. I never had any problems with the school. There were a few teachers who I was not a fan of, but it never really effected me! Most of the teachers there were loving and caring and I always got attached to at least one each year. The opportunities there are endless when it comes to getting ready for college. They offer many clubs and scholarships that will help and look good on resumes. I wish there were some classes required that would help later in life like finances, credit, money managing just normal day to day things that I could actually use. Overall, it is a great school.
My experience with Cabot High School has been nothing short of incredible. This year marks my third and final year at CHS, and I’m honestly sad that it is almost over. I love how attentive the teachers are to each individuals specific needs and are always there to lend a helping hand when needed. This year, CHS adopted “zero hour” as an additional 30 minutes in the morning for students to make up tests, ask for homework help, and much more. I am so glad to have zero hour because I now have time to get clarification on homework as well as time to get transcripts, college applications sent, and ACT help! I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to call myself a panther. I am going to miss the safe environment, but mostly all of my teachers that went the extra mile just to make sure I succeed.