Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Cabool High School is an above average, public school located in Cabool, MO. It has 229 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Cabool High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B83 Students
- C+56 Students
- A-55 Students
- A-45 Students
- B38 Students
- B-35 Students
- B30 Students
- C30 Students
- A26 Students
- B26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Cabool High School
Cabool High School Reviews
Cabool High School is a very close school. Meaning, everyone knows you and there isn't a person that wouldn't help you when and if you're ever in need. I loved that about Cabool High School. A majority of the teachers were always willing to give you help or just a little push to understand. There are many tutoring hours that you can attend to, which was very helpful for my struggles in math classes. There were many fun activities that would go on through the year, such as spirit week for homecoming and hoop queen. I'm happy to graduate from Cabool High School with the people that I've know over half of my life!
I went to Cabool Schools my whole life and I love that it was small, family orientated town and that everyone knew everyone. It was good school with great teachers and good opportunities for a smaller town. I got my A+ and CNA license all while in high school and it has helped me in life so far and for that im grateful. There isn't much I'd change about the school besides maybe coaches for sport they always had favorites and made it known.
I love the teachers and everything they do, it's usually a fun, safe environment! Bullies just happen to be the downfall, because they're everywhere.