Butte Central Catholic High School is a private, boarding, Catholic school located in Butte, MT. It has 400 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. Tuition is $6,200 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 85% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Butte Central Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+37 Students
- B36 Students
- B-23 Students
- B+15 Students
- B7 Students
- B5 Students
- A+3 Students
- C+3 Students
- A3 Students
- A+3 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Butte Central Catholic High School
Butte Central Catholic High School Reviews
I enjoy Butte Central because it is a smaller school. It seems very tight knit and everybody knows each other. I like the sense of community that I get just by being a part of the school. I also like how it is Catholic because that creates another sense of community that is larger than our school. Butte Central also has an emphasis on community service and giving back to the people of butte. It organizes many projects that the students can partake in. For example, we held a thanksgiving dinner for people in need. With this dinner we delivered food to people who were homebound, and they all love to see us.
Butte Central has given me the opportunity to grow in my relationship with God. Devoted teachers and great staff have made sure that I have received a great education, and fellow students have made my high school experience different than most. Since it is a small school, I am tight with everyone there and everyone there is a great person.
The small school environment provided me with strong friendships starting in kindergarten lasting all through high school, also allowing me to fully know everyone in my class. Another benefit of small class sizes was the teacher involvement. You get to know all the teachers very well and develop a relationship where they care about your education, you as a person, and what to see you succeed in all that you do. With Central being a Catholic high school it allows students to not only grow academically but also spiritually. I think this makes Central students' high school experiences unique from others. Although there are aspects that I would like to see change, I couldn't imagine my high school experience anywhere else and the relationships and education that I have developed wouldn't have been the same.