Burlington Township High School is an above average, public school located in Burlington, NJ. It has 1,271 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Burlington Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A248 Students
- B221 Students
- A-176 Students
- A-132 Students
- A-128 Students
- B123 Students
- B121 Students
- C+118 Students
- B102 Students
- A+100 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 195 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.72 responses
Schools like Burlington Township High School
- B+Collingswood High School
- Collingswood Public School District, NJ
- 107 reviews
- B+Cherry Hill High School West
- Cherry Hill School District, NJ
- 209 reviews
- B+Palmyra High School
- Palmyra Public School District, NJ
- 37 reviews
- BNottingham High School - North
- Hamilton Township School District (Hamilton), NJ
- 256 reviews
Burlington Township High School Reviews
Burlington Township High School was an amazing high school experience for me. The theater program, in particular, was absolutely fantastic! The education, in general, was definitely up to snuff as well! I feel that all of my teachers appropriately prepared me for my college career
As an incoming senior, there are a few negative aspects of my school, as well as positive aspects. I am in the school marching band, and our school receives little funding or support. This year our band doesn't have enough money to have uniforms for everyone. Additionally, even though marching band is considered a varsity sport, the school lists us under the "clubs and activities" section. Sports like football, soccer, track, and field hockey get endless support from the school and it can be hurtful at times for the band. As for academics, Burlington Township High School is very beneficial for college preparation. We have immense AP selection and challenging courses. Mostly all teachers are supportive and willing to help. I am grateful for my education here. The guidance counselors at my school are very helpful, and were very supportive and accommodating for me when my dad passed away last year.
Burlington Township is a great school to meet people of all different races and ethnic backgrounds. The academics are average, but the theater program is amazing. This is largely due to the amazing performing arts center this school has and the teachers behind the theater and music productions. Sports are average and some years this school performs betters than others. Overall it is a decent school to learn, play, and have fun!