Burlington High School is a highly rated, public school located in Burlington, MA. It has 1,103 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 89% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
123 Cambridge Street
Burlington, MA 01803
Burlington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A119 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+72 Students
- B+71 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+50 Students
- C+45 Students
- B+45 Students
- A-41 Students
- A+37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Burlington High School
- A+Natick High School
- Natick Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 176 reviews
- AFramingham High School
- Framingham Public Schools, MA
- 254 reviews
- A+Bedford High School
- Bedford Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 160 reviews
- AChelmsford High School
- Chelmsford Public Schools, MA
- 241 reviews
Burlington High School Reviews
Ive had a great time while being in Highschool at Burlington high. I’ve made close connections with many of my teachers, as did many other students because they know how to make us feel comfortable in class and confident in our learning. They’ve really help me become the courageous person I am today. They’ve taught me life long Lessons inside and outside the classroom. It’s not always about the school work, it’s alwayd about the individual, the staff members really make you feel like you are cared for and that somebody is always there to help.
Burlington High School has given me the opportunity to get an education and apply to college. They have an amazing theater program and sports program. There are many teachers there that care about their students, going above and beyond to help their students achieve what they want. It is also a very safe school, and no one should feel in danger while they are there. However, the school does not encourage student expression. The administration tries to limit students and conform them all into the same type of person. This causes the students to feel aggravated, because they cannot express themselves the way they want to. For example, at the pep rally this year, the class president planned to rent lights and a sound system to make it more exciting (he had the budget and there were no safety issues). However, the school would not let him, and did not give him a reason. Regardless, the faculty is overall very nice and thankful, and Burlington High School has a safe environment.
Burlington High School was an exceptional opportunity for me to learn and grow as a person. The music program is amazing; I have learned more there than I ever expected to learn in any class, ever. The sports programs are well-attended, and have a positive environment. The AP program is also extremely thorough; I have taken 8 different AP courses at BHS and, remarkably, have grown and learned in ALL of them.