Burlington High School is a highly rated, public school located in Burlington, MA. It has 1,064 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 89% of students are at least proficient in math and 97% in reading.
Burlington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A159 Students
- A+120 Students
- B+92 Students
- A+87 Students
- A+75 Students
- A+62 Students
- A-62 Students
- B55 Students
- C+53 Students
- A+48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Burlington High School
- A+Natick High School
- Natick Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 187 reviews
- A-Framingham High School
- Framingham Public Schools, MA
- 280 reviews
- A+Bedford High School
- Bedford Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 166 reviews
- AChelmsford High School
- Chelmsford Public Schools, MA
- 255 reviews
Burlington High School Reviews
I have concluded that Burlington High School represents one aspect of an overall good school system with good foundation to carry me forward in life and be successful. I had opportunity to enroll in challenging classes (multiple advanced placement classes with great test results) and participate in the Music program via Marching Band and Wind Ensemble (audition only). My connections via teachers, advisors and other students was invaluable.
Burlington High School was wonderful. The teachers were consistently helpful and professional, the school environment was studious and motivated, and the student body was generally content and spirited. Although they could do a better job giving their students a voice in certain issues, on the whole, they make good decisions.
Burlington High School is overall a very accommodating and friendly school. Most of the teachers, apart from a few, are very kind and helpful. The Bridge Program is also a great program to help students succeed. There are some areas that can be improved on, like the faculty's inability to listen and do something about students' complaints about specific teachers.