Burlington Christian Academy Reviews

Many of the teachers are very engaged with the students. The workload is heavy and there is extreme emphasis on testing. I will be well prepared for college due to the intensity of work requirements at the school.
Burlington Christian Academy provided me with great opportunities and knowledge to prepare me for my future college experience. They have friendly staff and teachers who go the extra mile in order to see their students succeed.
There are many wonderful teachers at BCA that love and cherish the kids. The administration however is another story. The cost has skyrocketed and the mission and integrity of the school has been compromised greatly! Their priorities are out of order. High cost = high standards, but unfortunately the standards they once held seem to have become less important than the money and those families who have more of it. It's sad really. Also if you have a child with any sort of challenges, admin is not remotely supportive. I will say class sizes are great as well as parent involvement.
Start Your Review of Burlington Christian Academy
The most impressive is the Christian foundation. The next would be the small classroom size giving students individual attention as needed, as well, the focused academic excellence and rating. It is a certain positive. In regard to potential enhancements, I would absolutely recommend a higher attention to foreign language and introduction of a Spanish Emertion class beginning 9th grade.
I have gone to this school since pre-k and I am now a senior and I could not have asked for a better place to receive an education. The teachers at this school are superb, and they genuinely care about their students. The academics are also stellar and overall it creates a great positive atmosphere and you can tell God is at the heart of what all this school does. i love it and would recommend it to anyone!
The middle school experience was amazing. The teachers showed care and interest within the class. They engaged interest from their lessons to help students find their passion. However, the high school portion is absolutely awful. The teachers don't know how to teach; they only reiterate what is said in a book. They don't cater to the learning needs of students, you only read and write. Overall, for the money you pay, you are getting a lesser education and a more uninviting environment than in a public school.
This school does a very good job at providing a higher education than surrounding schools in order to prepare students for college. Teachers are involved in students' lives and education, and they want to be there to help in any way they can. Connections with teachers are lasting. You may not realize how much the school prepares you for college, but you will appreciate it in the future.
I really love it at my school. It is a safe, caring environent where people really have a chance to grow. The teachers are great. They genuinely want the students to succeed in their studies. The only downside is that it is rather expensive to go to the school. However, it is well worth it.
Various extracurricular activities are available
Teachers are intelligent, caring and willing to help
There are many different clubs and organizations to choose from. Sports games and after school activities are fun to participate in.
BCA ensures that all students are safe. They are constantly reviewing and practicing safety measures.
My child is learning so much spiritually and academically at BCA!
Teachers at BCA genuinely care about their students and go above and beyond classroom time to reach them.
There are all sorts of clubs, sports and fun activities to keep children and youth excited about their school.
BCA takes every precaution to make our school a safe environment.
BCA takes every precaution to be a safe environment.
Start Your Review of Burlington Christian Academy
Working here for 23 years, I have seen a LOT of families come and go. I have seen how many times the administration and teachers have reached out to help children that need something extra, or a family that is in total distress. This school does have very strong academics, and most children excel wonderfully here. However, it is a school where you can feel "at home." Children feel loved, accepted and cherished! I can't say enough about how wonderful BCA is!!!
BCA is a wonderfully exceptional school! Strong academics, but even stronger atmosphere of faith and family!!! Teachers truly care for the students and how they are doing. Not just academically, but physically, socially and emotionally too. They work with the "whole" child. All 3 of my children attended BCA, and I tell everyone I can about the school because I am so proud of the work it does.
I had 3 children come through BCA. I am happy I made this decision. Each child got into great colleges with fantastic opportunities to receive scholarships. I would recommend this to any parent.

Each of my children, are born again believers who can defend their faith. I know this is because they had great instructors help them along the way.