Bullock Creek High School is a public school located in Midland, MI. It has 571 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B64 Students
- B62 Students
- B-60 Students
- A47 Students
- A+40 Students
- B+37 Students
- A22 Students
- B21 Students
- B-17 Students
- B+17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Bullock Creek High School
- C+Breckenridge High School
- Breckenridge Community Schools, MI
- 42 reviews
- BBay City Western High School
- Bay City School District, MI
- 198 reviews
- B+Swan Valley High School
- Swan Valley School District, MI
- 101 reviews
- BHemlock High School
- Hemlock Public School District, MI
- 79 reviews
Bullock Creek High School Reviews
Bullock Creek is a great school and things run smoothly for the most part. Sports are pretty much the king here, though band and robotics also get a lot of attention and have better community support than a lot of other schools. The community is nice but lacks diversity and the academics can be underwhelming.
A lot of people like to compliment Bullock Creek on its "community", and they aren't wrong. Bullock Creek has a pretty decent community that tends to stick together at the atmosphere is okay here. However, it isn't all that different than nearby schools. The academic opportunity here is embarrassing, and in no way would someone be ready for college by taking the most advanced courses offered. The lack of selection is disappointing as a student.
Bullock Creek High School is a nice, small school where everyone knows eachother and are friendly. I like all of my teachers and classes. The school offers many extracurricular activities and I am a member of the Robotics team. One thing that I would change is the number of AP classes available to take on campus. Overall, I really like my school and would send my children there if I were a parent.