Bullock Creek High School
- MIDLAND, MI
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Bullock Creek High School is an above average, public school located in MIDLAND, MI. It has 540 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Bullock Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B94 Students
- grade B93 Students
- grade B minus76 Students
- grade A72 Students
- grade A+58 Students
- grade B+53 Students
- grade B minus37 Students
- grade A35 Students
- grade B minus32 Students
- grade B+32 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Bullock Creek High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responses
- Football games, and homecoming56%
- Homecoming - Assembly, Parade, Game, Dance...19%
- Band and drama events6%
- Equestrian Team Competitions6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 10 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade C minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,763 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 18 responses
Schools like Bullock Creek High School
- grade B minusBreckenridge High School
- Breckenridge Community Schools, MI
- Rating 3.64 out of 5 45 reviews
- grade BBay City Western High School
- Bay City School District, MI
- Rating 3.54 out of 5 222 reviews
- grade B+Swan Valley High School
- Swan Valley School District, MI
- Rating 3.99 out of 5 108 reviews
- grade B minusHemlock High School
- Hemlock Public School District, MI
- Rating 3.58 out of 5 89 reviews
Bullock Creek High School Reviews
Rating 3.22 out of 5 100 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I love the tight knit community and fun teachers! The staff and teachers truly put the student body's needs at a top priority, and are constantly making themselves better.
Overall Bullock Creek is a good school to attend. Academics could be improved with only two honor math classes, three honor English classes, and two ap classes (Calculus and Biology). The teachers are great most are willing to work with students. There isn't a lot of Clubs or after school activities, but I'm sure people can find something they're interested in.
I loved that it was a smaller school. There are about 550 students in the entire high school, so a little over a hundred kids per grade. Bullock Creek really connects with its students and its staff is AMAZING. They really care about you, not just that you come to class.