Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Bullock Creek High School is an above average, public school located in Midland, MI. It has 563 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Bullock Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B81 Students
- B78 Students
- B-69 Students
- A59 Students
- A+49 Students
- B+47 Students
- A33 Students
- B-28 Students
- B-26 Students
- B+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Bullock Creek High School
- C+Breckenridge High School
- Breckenridge Community Schools, MI
- 45 reviews
- BBay City Western High School
- Bay City School District, MI
- 219 reviews
- B+Swan Valley High School
- Swan Valley School District, MI
- 107 reviews
- B-Hemlock High School
- Hemlock Public School District, MI
- 87 reviews
Bullock Creek High School Reviews
I love the tight knit community and fun teachers! The staff and teachers truly put the student body's needs at a top priority, and are constantly making themselves better.
Overall Bullock Creek is a good school to attend. Academics could be improved with only two honor math classes, three honor English classes, and two ap classes (Calculus and Biology). The teachers are great most are willing to work with students. There isn't a lot of Clubs or after school activities, but I'm sure people can find something they're interested in.
Overall, I had a great experience with Bullock Creek. My teachers were excellent and they made sure to help when it was needed. I played sports and it was such a good experiences with good coaches. I was able to dual enroll and get a head start on my college.