Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Bruceville-Eddy High School is an above average, public school located in Eddy, TX. It has 213 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Bruceville-Eddy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B43 Students
- A+35 Students
- A28 Students
- B25 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B-15 Students
- B+13 Students
- B+13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Bruceville-Eddy High School
- BChilton School
- Chilton Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 45 reviews
- BUniversity High School
- Waco Independent School District, TX
- 400 reviews
- BRobinson High School
- Robinson Independent School District, TX
- 178 reviews
- BTemple High School
- Temple Independent School District, TX
- 335 reviews
Bruceville-Eddy High School Reviews
I liked how close everyone in the community is. The school keeps the parents well involved. The parents like to be apart of the things the school has going on. The school supports the community and the community supports the school. I would really like to see a change in the technology department. This school has not kept up with the emerging technology and I think that's impacting the students.
Bruceville Eddy High School was a great place for me to attend my entire 4 years of High School. The teachers were great listeners and always willing to help with any problem with a smile on their face. The facilities could have used a bit of an update but the food was pretty decent for being school food. Sports were highly important and encouraged and everyone worked hard on any team. There are multiple clubs and activities to choose from that sound appealing and everywhere you turn parents were a huge part in making sure everything ran smoothly. Overall, Bruceville Eddy High School is a great place to let your kids attend to.
Hi my name is Stephanie I am 17 years old This coming year which is my senior year will be my 12th year at Bruceville Eddy I am going too be very honest about this school so here I go 2017 it's the worst ever the education is terrible we don't even have the resources we can't really afford too hire good teachers our teachers are the worst ever the students at my school are the worst that their could ever be. The punishments their are not fair at all they punish you very differently from everyone else our school programs are the worst that can be our restrooms etc do not flush at all their are holes in the walls etc. It is the worst school that anyone could ever go too I recommend people not too send their children their it's the worst I just wish someone could help our school out with more education and more access too iPads and resources and someone too fix our school because I honestly don't even want too graduate from this school it's the worst ever if theirs anyway you or anybody