Brother Rice High School Chicago Reviews

I really enjoyed my 4 years at BR. I liked the small class sizes. One thing I would like to see improve is its math department. Teachers really care about there students and will offer as much help as needed. I highly recommend attending BR for high school.
The school was overall great. As an all boys school, the environment was really laid back. There are many clubs and activities at the school to get you involved and help you meet people. Majority of the teachers lend themselves to be available to help students understand the material if necessary.
Brother Rice has excellent teachers and Programs to help students succeed in rigorous college courses.
Start Your Review of Brother Rice High School Chicago
The students and the staff both complete the experience of Brother Rice. The teachers are well equipped to teach and I enjoy coming to school.
I have had an incredible experience at Brother Rice. I have met some amazing friends, teachers, and coaches who have had a great influence on me throughout my four year . Brother Rice offers a single sex learning environment and allows young men to grow in intelligence along with gaining a better knowledge in faith.
Brother rice social culture is unmatched on the southside. My experience at rice has shaped me into the man I am today. I would recommend all kids to go to brother rice because of the lifelong friendships and connections you will make. The teachers are always ready and willing to help students.
Attending Brother Rice shaped me into a man with the skills to positively represent myself professionally while contributing to the community. Students are equipped with practical knowledge that, in my experience, far exceeds the standards for college preparation. The Rice Alumni network is always active, benefiting both current students and graduates. The administration encourages students to begin networking and exploring a variety of professions. Brother Rice always accommodates students, be it through individualized education plans, or financial aid. Everybody who attends Brother Rice becomes part of a family, and are better people for the experience.
Brother Rice high school has an atmosphere of brotherhood that is unlike anywhere else in Chicago. It offers challenging courses, Kairos, band, sports, after-school clubs, and a whole lot more. It is a great expierence overall.
Brother Rice High School is a wonderful school for academics. They will teach your son to be a man and prepare him for life outside High School.
This is a great all boys High School which my son really enjoyed attending. I just wish they worked more with the Seniors on college searches and preparing for the ACT test. I feel they fall short when comparing to other non private schools.
Brother Rice is the best academic high school in the Chicago land area. Excellent standardized test preparation. My son had an incredible experience in all areas of high school life!!!
Consistently recognized as one of the best private schools on the Southside of Chicago (Daily Southtown/Chicago Tribune). Having Brother Rice on my resume has opened many doors for my career and I am extremely thankful that my parents paid for such a great education.
The neighborhood is much safer than any other all boys schools in Chicago. My parents were not able to pick me up from school until after they were done with work for the day. At Brother Rice, you can do your homework in the library or walk across the street to get food and never have to worry about your safety. I can never understand why parents would willingly send their kids to a school that does not have safe surroundings.
Currently I am a junior at Brother Rice. With that being said over my three years I’ve matured enough to realize this institution isn’t all it’s made out to be. The academics are poor teachers manners are poor etc... No real challenge. Counseling is one highlight of this school. I would like to see academics and teachers behavior change in the future.
The classes were challenging ,sports were competitive and everyone seemed to get along. The teachers pushed you to do your best. If you need help someone is there to help.
Excellent all-boys Catholic high school. Honors program is one of the best, with large numbers of Illinois State Scholars each year. Strong and supportive parent involvement in activities.
Brother Rice is well established in academics and sports school. It is truly an honor to attend this school. The faculty and staff provide a safe and fun atmosphere.
I am the man I am today because of Brother Rice. It was only at Brother Rice where I truly discovered my love for music and the beauty of written word that that has led me to Nashville to pursue a career as a songwriter. Further, my passion for business was built on the academic foundation I learned at Brother Rice that has led me to pursue a financial career in a booming metropolitan area with a 3.84 GPA. Finally, my faith in people and God has been heavily influenced by the incredible family at Brother Rice and the life changing experience of Kairos. I am the man I am today because of Brother Rice and I believe there is no better high school for a young boy to attend. As long as you put in the work and give it your all, you will walk out of Brother Rice a man who has a promising future on the horizon.
Start Your Review of Brother Rice High School Chicago
Honestly I really loved Brother Rice High School, it felt like a strong family with the teachers and a strong bond with the group of brothers I made there. They push you in academics and athletics so where you can be successful and prepared in the future. It is a good environment next to both an all girl school, an university, and multiple neighborhood elementary schools. It was never a dull day going to school , they put me on the right track and got me accepted in my first college choice.
My experience at Brother Rice has been excellent. Rice really cares for all of their students, regardless of race. I'm very well prepared for college because of the rigorous academic program. The school offers a range of activities to indulge yourself in, everything from sports to student government to a wide arrange of clubs. There is something for everyone at Brother Rice, and I hate reading reviews that say otherwise - they are wrong.
My experience at Brother Rice High School has been phenomenal. The teaching and coaching staff there are extremely helpful and motivational. While you are there you not only build close relationships with friends but also with the faculty. I would recommend anyone to this wonderful high school that I called home for four years.