Brother Martin High School Reviews

I have nothing but good things to say about my time at Brother Martin High School. I had wonderful teachers who guided me in a positive atmosphere. I have pleasant memories of my classmates as well. I'm proud to be a graduate of Brother Martin High. Go Crusaders!
over all i am very happy with Brother Martin. i have made good friends and i have enjoyed the school culture.
I went there in 7th grade and was able to join the clubs and sports I wanted. If anything was to change I would want it to help prepare its academic students more for college.
Start Your Review of Brother Martin High School
Overall Brother Martin was a great experience the school taught me how to behave in a professional setting. It allowed me to make life long friends and become apart of a brotherhood that has been long-standing in New Orleans.

My biggest recommendation if you are applying to go there is to try to get into the honors classes and stay in them because you get the most out of the school academically more resources are offered to those students than regular students.
I thought all the teachers were really helpful and whenever you needed help you could always go to them for help. They also had really good food and the buildings were always clean and taken care of.
Some bad memories, some good memories, some good teachers, some worse. Overall good education! .
Brother Martin High School is a great place for formation of the all around student. If you are looking to give your son a wholesome education that teaches him to be a man this is the place for you.
overall I love my school. I will always be proud of where I went.
the campus is awesome and the friends I have made are good.
academically it has prepare me to do well in college and in life. The Brother Martin faith community is also very good.
Since beginning Brother Martin in 8th grade and up until the start of my senior year, I have loved every minute of it. The teachers and faculty respect and treat students like their own on a day to day basis. The teachers are also very understanding and constantly put effort into their work to make the school the best High School in Louisiana.
The teachers and staff are excellent examples of a Catholic, Christian life. They are very caring and will help a student achieve their personal best!
I like how brother martin is not just a school but it is a family. Brother martin helps us get ready for the next level no matter what the next level of our lives desire. They help teach and educate the lives of younger men and shows us how to do so in gods way.0
Brother Martin High School has helped nurture me into the young man I have become, and academically prepared me for my future. GO CRUSADERS!!
When I first attended Brother Martin High School, I instantly fell in love. I have been involved in numerous extracurricular activities throughout my high school career. These activities include swimming, NJROTC, the Crusader Marching Band, tennis, and a few other activities. I have lettered in both band and academics. Finally, the test prep class has prepared me for the ACT and has allowed me to achieve a 30 on it.
Brother Martin is extremely limited in terms of academics, the amount of elective is very small, and there aren't a significant number of AP classes either.

The teachers vary greatly in terms of quality, some of them I continued to talk to after their class, while others I loathed them the entire time I had their class.

Our school has nothing to stimulate diversity, such as LGBT+ related clubs, and I often hear upsetting remarks by some students.
I attend Brother Martin as a legacy student and know I am being prepared daily for my college and adult life.
Brother Martin High School is a home away from home and makes you feel welcomed from the minute you walk through the doors. It has state of the art facilities, the bathrooms are always clean, and the mall serves food without any problems. Teachers are always there for you trying to help you grow individually and as a student in preparation for college and the administration disciplines students to make sure they don't stray away from the correct path.
I'm an 8th grader at Brother Martin High School. So far my experience has been grrrrreeeaaattt. I have had some problems with kids picking on me and my teachers do their best to fix it. I also love the 8th grade trip we go on and the Crazy Eights event we do with Mount Carmel.
Start Your Review of Brother Martin High School
Brother Martin will prepare you for the future. You will walk into Brother Martin for the first time as a boy but when you graduate you will leave a man.
Over, an excellent learning experience for parents and students. Specifically, all those eager in gaining a keen balance between academic and athletics. However, for those primarily interested in STEM, let's just say, there are several other recommend options.
I have attended Brother Martin High School from the 8th-12th Grades. Throughout my high school experience, I have made a lot of new friendships, have been challenged academically and athletically, and have grown into a diligent, considerate, and respected leader.