Brookville Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Brookville, PA. It has 670 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Brookville Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-67 Students
- B36 Students
- B-33 Students
- A+30 Students
- A29 Students
- B17 Students
- C+14 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B+13 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Brookville Junior/Senior High School
- C+Punxsutawney Area High School
- Punxsutawney Area School District, PA
- 101 reviews
- BClarion-Limestone Area Junior/Senior High School
- Clarion-Limestone Area School District, PA
- 20 reviews
- B-Brockway Area Junior/Senior High School
- Brockway Area School District, PA
- 28 reviews
- CRedbank Valley High School
- Redbank Valley School District, PA
- 48 reviews
Brookville Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Great school! Somewhat uptight, but in today’s society I guess they cover all the bases in keeping us safe on our small town. Teachers are all approachable but also seem to just follow what is suppose to be taught.. nothing more.
My experience at Brookville Jr./Sr. High School was can be overall described as average. It wasn't a bad experience nor was it a very good one. Most teachers were very helpful and educated me and my fellow students well. However, I do believe that I received a decent education. I learned a lot through my years of school there. There could be many revisions to Brookville Jr./Sr. High School though. Some of these revisions include: the administration, policies, and overall atmosphere at the school.
The administration is poor and they do all in their power to limit students education. However the teachers do what they can to help students, because they know what students can do, and how they can impact the world.