Brookstone School is a top rated, private school located in Columbus, GA. It has 774 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. Tuition is $16,850 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Brookstone School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+80 Students
- A40 Students
- A30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+21 Students
- B-19 Students
- A18 Students
- A+17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brookstone School
Brookstone School Reviews
I've always attended Brook Stone so my opinion may be a bit bias. I have always enjoyed my time here growing up with the same people from age 4 to 18. The teachers really work with students before school AND after school if help is needed and often reach out if they feel like their student just doesn't get the material. They take the time to reteach things if you miss a day or if you just need a refresh lesson on it after school. The teachers are also the coaches so you get to know them on a better level because they go from the classroom to the field with you. They also understand if you're late to practice because of academics. The food is also a lot better than many other places. We have lots of different options for everyone (including vegetarian, gluten free, and it is a nut free campus) The school encompasses many extracurricular clubs and activities for artists, video gaming, athletes, etc.
Brookstone is truly a school unlike any other. Despite being a private school that has kids who have attended for 14 years, The student body is very open and accepting to all students. As far as activities and sports go, Brookstone is fairly unique. Many schools will create a certain type of student At Brookstone this line is blurred as everyone participates in everything. The school also offers many oppurtunities to volunteer in the surrounding community. While service is the main goal for Brookstone, Brookstone is also recognized as a college prepatory school. The school boasts a 100% college acceptance rate. As far as safety is concerned, multiple armed guards are patrolling the school during all school hours. I have never felt safer. Brookstone is by far the best school in the city of Columbus.
Brookstone is an academically great school. It really prepared me for my college courses and the culture that is around a college campus. It taught me responsibility with my free time, because we had "break" during the school day and seniors got senior privileges. During college, you are not going to have someone there holding your hand throughout the day, telling you where to be and what to do, so Brookstone really taught me how to manage my time.