Brookstone School is an elite, private school located in Columbus, GA. It has 774 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. Tuition is $16,850 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Brookstone School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+72 Students
- A38 Students
- A27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+25 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- A18 Students
- A-16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Brookstone School
Brookstone School Reviews
I've been going to Brookstone since i was in 9th grade and i would have to say that its best quality is that the faculty and simply being in such a comfortable environment, makes you want to pursue excellence. I can't speak for other high schools since i've never been to any others, but i can say that at brookstone you're there for more than just a grade. you're there to meet all kinds of interesting students that have the same levels of passion and personality that you do. What's more, people are more than willing to express there passions and share them with you. you will never feel left out, or that you don't fit in at this school. Also, there are more than enough activities for any one person to join. school play, chorus, lots of community service activities, multiple musical clubs, robotics and other computer programs, etc... Brookstone is a great school and anyone who attends will achieve great things. Trust me, I go there.
I am an international freshman student at the school, this is such a good school that teachers care about not only your grades but also your social lives as an international student like me. Undoubtedly, the school is nationally recognized and nearly all people living in the area think it is the best school.
I liked that the school had two college counselors who were solely devoted to college. These counselors were there to help you each step of the way. Also, I feel that Brookstone really prepared me for college. There isn't really much that I disliked.