Brooks School is a top rated, private, boarding school located in North Andover, MA. It has 352 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. Tuition is $57,785 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Brooks School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+43 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A18 Students
Culture & Safety
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Brooks School Reviews
I loved that Brooks gave me a place to develop my own opinion and grow as a student. My teachers were amazing and supported me so much throughout my time at school. I wish that the self and community classes would change because each year felt like it had the same curriculum as the year before. I also wish that there was more of a connection between alumni and students to create many opportunities for students to pursue internships that would take over the summer. All in all, I had a very good experience, but there is always room for improvement!
For the first 2 years, I absolutely loved it. I loved how tight knit the school was, the small classes and the structured schedule. But as I reached my Junior year, I started feeling like this school was too small for me. For a person that is looking for a community, Brooks can definitely provide that. Students always say hi and because most faculties also live on campus, your teachers are not just your teachers but also your coach, dorm parent and more. But if you are looking to branch out and try a bunch of new things and explore yourself, Brooks might not be the place for you. Though Brooks does try to accommodate students like that, offering independent studies and the freedom to pick and choose classes senior year, it is just not the same as some bigger schools.
Brooks took a chance on accepting me and changed my life. I have given the opportunity to play on competitive varsity sports, travel through a unique winter term experience and exchange program, and explore who I am through the arts. Not only was I privileged in the opportunities given to me at this school but it also has provided me with life long relationships with the faculty and students. I could not have asked for a more meaningful educational experience.