- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Established in 1926 in the town of North Andover, Brooks School provides a co-educational, college preparatory program for 350 students on a 270-acre campus overlooking Lake Cochichewick. Small classes allow students to work closely with teachers, fostering a relationship that is at the core of the warm, close-knit community. With a challenging academic curriculum that includes 17 advanced placement courses, Brooks also offers opportunities to study abroad in Africa, Europe and China. The school’s exceptional athletic program has earned numerous championships, most recently capturing New England championships in boys basketball, hockey, girls squash, wrestling and field hockey; and a national championship in boys squash.
Brooks School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+45 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Brooks School Reviews
The opportunity each of them has been given in attending Brooks as been incredible. They have been challenged in and out of the classroom. The academics are challenging, but are done in an environment that is always supportive, with a lot of encouragement to strive to be and do your best. My children have forged wonderful relationships with many of their teachers, advisors and coaches; ones that will last a lifetime. The school is very warm and welcoming, and has the feel of being "home".
Athletics at Brooks are a great compliment to the academics. Brooks is always competitive in so many of their athletic teams.
Brooks transitioned so quickly and so well to online learning during this past Spring when schools were forced to close. The transition was seamless for my children, and my children continued to be challenged during this remote learning time.
I would highly recommend Brooks School.