Brooklyn High School is a public school located in Brooklyn, OH. It has 571 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Brooklyn High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B110 Students
- A+56 Students
- B53 Students
- B52 Students
- C+44 Students
- A-42 Students
- B-40 Students
- B+32 Students
- A+26 Students
- A23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Brooklyn High School
- B-Valley Forge High School
- Parma City School District, OH
- 155 reviews
- B-Brush High School
- South Euclid-Lyndhurst City School District, OH
- 317 reviews
- CGarfield Heights High School
- Garfield Heights City School District, OH
- 152 reviews
- CMC2 STEM High School
- Cleveland Municipal School District, OH
- 72 reviews
Brooklyn High School Reviews
There are different types of clubs and organizations invluding Student Council, Key Club, Art Club, National Honor Society, thr Antibullying Squad, among others. There are also many sports including football, track and field, volleyball, cheerleading, golf, basketball, baseball, softball, bowling, swimming, wrestling, among others. The sports teams weren't very competitive since the school is very small and there's not much to pick from. However, students were very supportive at games, meets, and competitions and always rally for each other. Brooklyn had a lot of spirit!
I am in all the music things, band, the choirs, drama club and its all so fun theyre the best we have so much fun. It's a great school, jusy needs more support!
Brooklyn High is a great school! I have been a Brooklyn resident my whole life and gone to all the school. In high school, I always had teacher supporting me and helping me grow. Most teachers truly care about students and their future.