Brookland High School is an above average, public school located in Brookland, AR. It has 443 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Brookland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B173 Students
- A-62 Students
- B43 Students
- B+33 Students
- C+29 Students
- B-23 Students
- B-19 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Brookland High School
- B-Westside High School
- Westside Consolidated School District, AR
- 62 reviews
- C+Trumann High School
- Trumann School District, AR
- 36 reviews
- B+Buffalo Island Central High School
- Buffalo Island Central School District, AR
- 33 reviews
- B-Paragould High School
- Paragould School District, AR
- 95 reviews
Brookland High School Reviews
I absolutely adore Brookland. I moved to the school my 9th grade year and it has changed my life completely. The school has shown me so much kindness and so many opportunities and I have been able to really blossom in theatre and music. But, I would love to see the drama and music departments budget increase. Being a student in both, I have been able to witness the struggles they go through to put on a good performance with such a limited budget.
My experience at Brookland High School has overall been amazing. The environment is safe, teachers are caring and super helpful, and the administration here at Brookland are always willing to go out of their way to help their students.
I love the students at brookland high school. They are taught to be respectful and nice to their peers and teachers. There are many great teachers that show love and kindness to their students. I have loved my years at Brookland, and I would recommend the school to anyone living in the area.